Supernova Tour

adnan

I watched the entire season and it was great. I'm not a big Lukas fan, but I am willing to give him a chance. Dilana was the most talented performer, by far. Lukas sounded pretty good closing out the show however.

The one thing I will say about the house band, they can really play. However their playing was so exact that it took a bit of the life out of the music I think.

Sorry if you wanted to avoid this sort of talk. I'm considering seeing them when they hit TO, but I think I'll want to hear their songs a bit more first. What I've heard so far is nothing special. I'm pulling for them though, Gilby is damn cool. I hope they've got something great up their sleeve.

Guest *FiberGlass Doll*

Yeah I bet it's going to be a great tour but of coarse there not coming to where i live <_< but I think there going to Fargo so I might be able to go see them there :)

i knew after the first episode that Lukas was gonna win. He has the look, the attitude, and a few of the other qualities of a good frontman. His singing abilities are limited,imo(but every rock n roll fan knows you don't have to be the best singer to make it in RnR). I was hoping Dilana would pull out an upset, but wasn't at all surprised when Lukas won.

I don't think i wanna spend 60 bucks on a ticket for their show. I still get the impression that this will be a 1 album, 1 tour thing.

i knew after the first episode that Lukas was gonna win. He has the look, the attitude, and a few of the other qualities of a good frontman. His singing abilities are limited,imo(but every rock n roll fan knows you don't have to be the best singer to make it in RnR). I was hoping Dilana would pull out an upset, but wasn't at all surprised when Lukas won.

I don't think i wanna spend 60 bucks on a ticket for their show. I still get the impression that this will be a 1 album, 1 tour thing.

It's not just their show, most of the Jane's Addiction members will be opening, along with that brilliant house band.