Lyrics for new songs?

Kissable Kate

Can anyone help? I know this is probably a really stupid question but I have been trying to work out the lyrics for all of the new songs so far and I'm having difficulty..

If anyone could tell me where i could find them, including the lyrics for Anybody, or if anyone has worked them out for themselves, I would be most grateful if you could advise on what they are?

Thanks for your help in advance.

KK x

Shit sorry dude, didn't know they would be that easy to find on Google..

Can anyone tell me if GN'R sang "Anybody"? The version I've got sounds exactly like Axl.. Anyone have any ideas?

KK x

Kate I told 'yer, Anybody is by Asphalt Ballet ;) Search for it on Limewire or somethin'...

Back in February 2006 Axl Roses's lawyer sent letters to most GNR Websites (including MYGNR) asking them to remove the lyrics for the Chinese Democracy songs.

All sites took the lyrics down except for HTGTH.

I will be contacting the lawyer to see if the rules have now changed.

Back in February 2006 Axl Roses's lawyer sent letters to most GNR Websites (including MYGNR) asking them to remove the lyrics for the Chinese Democracy songs.

HTGTH's hosted by Sanc, so it doesn't really matter.

And 'Anybody' isn't by GnR.

Edited by Almost Famous

Maybe your site was one of those affected because of its high popularity?

Fame is a Bitch.

Perfect example.

:P

Odd though, that the other sites do still have those lyrics available.

But than again, we all need them if we cant hear Axl when he sounds like he has marbles in his mouth while playing stuff live.

Eh, thats just me.

That is funny the forum that has them posted is operated by the managment...lol

Gunsguy

And yet Eric's going to contact the lawyer suposedly...wow.

Thats weird, what lawyer is it, being that mygnrforum is located in Canada, the rules of copyright do not apply here. Eric what are you talking about?

please inform

Gunsguy

Shit sorry dude, didn't know they would be that easy to find on Google..

Can anyone tell me if GN'R sang "Anybody"? The version I've got sounds exactly like Axl.. Anyone have any ideas?

KK x

nah, it's from Asphalt Ballet but it's on the same album as their Guns N' Roses cover of the song Crash Diet and there is Axl on the background vocals...