Towers of London

*ParadiseCityGirl*

I think these guys have something going for them...even though the glam metal scene died out in the 90's, they have punk attitude mixed in with who know's what else. They seem pretty cool, but do you think they will become big in America? I hope so..good music too. The crazy-hyper kind that makes you go into a morbidly destructive mode :lol:rock3 .

I don't know if they are big in the UK? Or just underground kinda?

I hope this scene comes back... Kinda doubt it though.

Check it:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=17997548

:xmasssanta:

They're not very big in the UK. We supported them in Bristol on their last tour and the venue holds about 100 and only just sold out. I think they are actually a very good punk rock band that would go much further if they just cut out a little bit of the cheese element. They get bashed for being fakers, but when you meet 'em you realise that their onstage personas/attitude is actually pretty close to the truth. They are a decent bunch of guys and I hope they do well.

I liked them at Glasgow! thought they were cool, i couldn't really hear the lead guitar though, but anyway..

Check this clip out, Two guys from Towers Of London beat up some guy in the street cause he slags their dress sense etc. It's pretty cool :lol: i think i might have got this clip from on here somewhere :drevil: i can't remember.

What They Get Up To When Not On Stage..

Guest cherry_bomb
Arent they supposed to be the worst band ever?

pretty much. "how rude she was"...ever heard that song? couldnt be less punk if they tried any harder, which i doubt they could.

it'd be ok if they didnt proclaim to be dirty punks all the sodding time, they just sound like a pop group.

They sound like the worst Motley Crue/L.A. Guns ripoffs in history.

Even more so than Guns n' roses? And no i havnt heard it thankfully cherry altho i do remember the video kicking about the music channels a while ago, they looked a bunch of tits

I thought you liked Gn'R.

I love Gn'R, and I think that if they ripped off anyone it was Aerosmith or the Stones, not Motley Crue, although they were influenced to an extent by MC. L.A. Guns were also fairly original, although heavily influenced by the Crue.

I stick with my statemen that Towers of London are the worst L.A. Guns/Motley Crue ripoffs in history