Axl Rose Doesnt care anymore

Sjakalen

i can understand the frustration with all of the times Axl leaves the stage, but he's doing that so he can give his best while he's out there. you have to remember that the guy is in his 40's and has a singing style that's very hard on the vocal chords. when you're in your 20's it's easier to pull that stuff off, but as you get older your voice usually gets deeper and it's harder to maintain that graveled rasp that he made his signature style 20 years ago. i think he learned from '02 that he has to pace himself in order to give a good overall performance. it's smart if you ask me.

If you don't think Axl cares, you're an idiot.

He's putting his all into this year. Great Europe tour without any hiccups, and now kicking off an American tour too. He still has the passion.

...first of all...I'm happy that we are the FANS of GNR and AXL ROSE...but...

...I don't like people like you...WHO CAN'T SEE A CLEAR PICTURE...so...I HATE STUPID NAROWMINDED FANS LIKE YOU!!!

...so don't you tell him that he's an IDIOT...voz you're much bigger and worser! A SHAME TO YOU THAT YOU ACT LIKE THIS.

Everybody can heve it's own opinion...but FUCK YOU ALL AXL SUPPORTERS WHO THIK HE'S SOO PERFECT AND SO ARE YOU!!!

FUCK YOU ALL!!! :fuckyou:<_<

...and alredy open your mind and accept the facts!!!

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

well if you dont like the tour and whats going on, heres a solution. don't fucking go!

meanwhile many of us, including myself, are enjoying the best rock n roll show you can see right now.

Totally agreed!

I don't think the 02 tour was better in any way than this one.

Madison Square Garden vs Rock In Rio 5.....LOL Madison is so much better!

According to those who have seen him in vegas that show was THE BEST EVER.

You can´t pick two particular shows and compare them to each other.

It depends on which shows you pick to choose, and when it´s YOU it smells a bit biased ;)

But you´re not partial in this case? :drevil:

He's putting his all into this year. Great Europe tour without any hiccups, and now kicking off an American tour too. He still has the passion.

...I don't like people like you...WHO CAN'T SEE A CLEAR PICTURE...so...I HATE STUPID NAROWMINDED FANS LIKE YOU!!!

...so don't you tell him that he's an IDIOT...voz you're much bigger and worser! A SHAME TO YOU THAT YOU ACT LIKE THIS.

Everybody can heve it's own opinion...but FUCK YOU ALL AXL SUPPORTERS WHO THIK HE'S SOO PERFECT AND SO ARE YOU!!!

At least Axl is not selling his brand to every fucking cheap product out there like Aerosmith. Axl has done everything in his power to limit his own success. This is far more admirable than any band today. Of course Axl cares. If he didn't he would have sold out long ago. Don't make the mistake of trying to analyze his psychology. Just make the best of it. Don't look for th negative in things, because they will always be there. This is not Pearljam, it is GNR. The same temperment that you are bashing now, is the one that brought you to this place in the first place. Yes we all know Axl can be a total ass. But who else is fit to sing the classics? In the case of GNR, wea re all forced to take the good with the bad. This is a comprimise we have all made. Everyone is well aware of Axl's shortcummings. We do not need to keep hearing it. Positivity brings positive things

Read this :rolleyes: NO ONE said he was perfect. It just sound great when he sings. And he do care(thats what this was all about). What about the tour they perform better then ever?

So...

:fuckyou:

Axl Rose doesnt care about hes career anymore. In 2002 he really did. He gave all of himself on stage and he did hes show. Now hes leavin the stage, and the crowd is left with the most boring guitarists ever.He hire in a new guitarist 10 days before the tour, wich mean that this is not to seriously.

In 2006 Axl Rose travel around and party with famous friends, do some shows here and there, but after a show he isnt tired anymore. I mean RIR 5-I have never seen a Axl doin a so bad performance. he wasnt moving and he was more behind the stage then on.

In 2002 we had like 3 solos. we didnt have jams, no stupid Finch wanking solos, no beautiful and not a stupid Dont Cry version with a guitarist with the most stupid guitarist i ever have seen. We had Amazing Buckedhead solos and Axl on stage all the time. He was running, dancing he gave evertything he had. The vocal wasnt that good, but the show was super!

Axl jokes. Axl isnt angry anymore.The shows isnt great. Their more like "ok" . 7 solos and breaks during the shows is just to much.

If Axl cares why doesnt he promote hes record by mention it on conserts?Why do he bore hes fans with the guitar rubbish?Why is he eatin dinner when fans waiting for him?He doesnt do anything for the band in the press.Why? he earns alot of money on this tour, havin a good time,dont get tired and meet alot of friends and ladies.

I just hope for all my hearth that the record is so fuckin amazing that i can get over this disapointing tour. Thats the hope i have right now....For 4 years ago he was a powerful electrical guy wich gave what he had. Now he isnt giving a damn shit!

.... ... AXL!

Hooked on phonics didn't work for you, did it?

Hooked on phonics didn't work for you, either, I see.

Nobody said Axl is perfect, of course he isn´t!!! But YOU, the Axl bashers are like a pain in the fucking ass spreading your bulshit and your negativity all over the forum.

You are not forced to like the guy, nobody puts you a gun in the head to force you to support the band/Axl so why don´t you shut the fuck up unless you know how to do constructive criticism and talk things with common sense instead of bashing the band you are supposed to support? :anger:

With fans like these who wants enemies? :rolleyes: