DAY 2 S.F. FUCKIN GREAT SHOW

J. Rose

I'll Give full details tomorrow but here are some Highlights from the show as well as MY OWN

- More Classic Axl Rants

- Kicked out not ONE but TWO people from the audience proclaiming his title as "KING DICK" rock3

- Rocket Queen Played at this show not first by the demand(chant) of audience rock1

- Mic audio was much better so voice Was more clearer than last night

My Highlights

- Almost Caught the Microphone (after paradise city) Person in front of me got it

- Saw Richard Fortus's Child :)

- I was given Chris Pitmans, or was it Richard Fortus, Unopen beer 'Stella Artois' :shades:

- Met and got pictures with:

- Dizzy

- Robin

- Tommy

- Ron

AND AXL FUCKIN ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3rock3rock3

I really hope the pictures came out Nice!!!!! I'm going to develop it tomorrow

I'll give full detatils tomorrow

Gotta go to bed , well not really but because I have class and yes I am going even with only 2 hours of sleep

I was given Chris Pitmans, or was it Richard Fortus, Unopen beer 'Stella Artois'

good beer!

Seems like almost every 1st show has sound problems, and they finally work it out for the 2nd night. I saw how frustrated Axl gets about it. They really need to figure it out.

it's all the wireless gadgets, earpieces, etc... they should just go back to having cables laying all over the floor like back in the '70's. it's cumbersome, but reliable.

I'll Give full details tomorrow but here are some Highlights from the show as well as MY OWN

- More Classic Axl Rants

- Kicked out not ONE but TWO people from the audience proclaiming his title as "KING DICK" rock3

- Rocket Queen Played at this show not first by the demand(chant) of audience rock1

My Highlights

- Almost Caught the Microphone (after paradise city) Person in front of me got it

- I was given Chris Pitmans, or was it Richard Fortus, Unopen beer 'Stella Artois' :shades:

- Dizzy

- Robin

- Tommy

- Ron

Gotta go to bed , well not really but because I have class and yes I am going even with only 2 hours of sleep

I'm guessing these pictures are of you... awesome... btw...

EDIT: or maybe not! Ron isn't pictured there.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=35872.120

Edited by Matt13

- More Classic Axl Rants

My Highlights

- Dizzy

- Robin

- Tommy

- Ron

I'm guessing these pictures are of you... awesome... btw...

EDIT: or maybe not! Ron isn't pictured there.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=35872.120

No that ain't me, it's someone else... but I did meet her there... I'll post up MY Pics later today

Edited by J. Rose

I copy and pasted my post from HTGTH:

That show was sooo awesome. I haven't been to a show with pyro before.

Meghan! Your pictures are so awesome. By 3:20 am, I was totally passed out. I give you props for staying up, you lucky girl :)

My seat was up in the upper balcony in row M but it was still a decent view. I didn't have to look over people's heads (I'm 5' 2"). My friend bought a couple of drinks and I had a few sips. I really shouldn't have because I got a huge headache and it didn't mix very well with my jetlag since I could barely keep my eyes open for a good quarter of the show. That's besides the point, haha, I've learned my lesson. I loved when Scott Ian came out during Baz's opening. "Rock is a SAVAGE ANIMAL." :rofl: Then Guns came out. Everyone was completely mesmerized by the band. My Michelle with Baz was great of course. I was surprised that they played Rocket Queen. I've always wanted to hear it live. I did find it peculiar that Axl kept running backstage during a lot of the solos. I thought he would get on the platform and jump off.

A lot of my pictures came out blurry so here are the best out of the bunch. I took out quite a few because of the post restriction. :

DSC02671.jpg

Blurry Scott Ian:

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

My favorite shot. I'm using it as my desktop wallpaper :)

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

A great shot of Axl but Baz is busy headbanging:

DSC02702.jpg

My other favorite:

DSC02721.jpg

Another great one. Looks like Axl's doing some kind of jig, :hihi:

DSC02732.jpg

DSC02734.jpg

Sorry for those who have slow Internet connections!

Here's the whole album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0803/Jen...ses%2009-21-06/

I should've grabbed one of those Warfield posters but my friend was walking away pretty quickly and I didn't want to lose her and I don't think they had many left anyway :(. Did anyone get an extra? I'd be so grateful .

DSC02687.jpg

how random is that, i look at the pics thread and find me in somebody elses pic? that is forever gonna be my background on my cpu, my head and robin look kinda cool.

Haha, when I took the picture of Robin, I was like, "Damn, it's a good picture except someone's head is taking up half of it." I'm glad I was able to decorate your desktop :) Actually, your head might be in more than one.