Lucky fan partied with the band after Warfield show

November_rain

Sladdi posted this at HTGTH:

Interesting night to say the least gunners.

sebastian threw out a fan for throwing a cup at him when he was opening for gnr.

Axl threw out 2 fans. Told one " you think you're a bigger asshole than me? You got a lot to learn. I'm the biggest asshole. Suck my cock dickhead. What your mommy bought you the ticket so you waste money? I know I don't waste mine" then pointed to his shirt "see - king dick that's me"

"We are gonna have a good time tonight anyway" this was all during scom.

During my michelle, at a portion lights went on, sebastian hugged axl n pointed straight to me. Later at the club I asked sebastian and he said he was pointing at me and said "that guys cool, been to many shows". Later in the night sebastian standing side of stage waved hi, and after used to love her axl pointed to me and waved with both arms in a comical way as if trying to get my attention the way I was trying to get his. How did this happen? Well I chose to be center front seat of the balcony near soundboard and he had a clear sight of me as lights were on me. Later two girls came next to me and said "hey are you axls friend, can we sit next to you, why is he waving at you in the middle of a show" I said "I'm cool like that".

They did a very long set, blessing us w roclket queen. Again the sound was top notch, buit there were minor technical difficulties but nothing to whine about.

So after the show, we went to Whisper, an after hour club where we partied with the entire band. This was not a gnr performance, just the band chilling.

Let's cut to the point - I walked in w ron. Big club, one private table w axl and 30 models. Ron walked me up and introduced me.

Me "its a pleasure and honor to meet you"

Axl "hi thanks, hey did you catch the mic?"

Me "oh you saw I was the asshole waving at you the whole time"

Axl "haha ya thanks for supportin the band"

Me "no I didn't catch it, some guy behind me threw himself in the mix but its all good, I had a great time"

Axl "that's cool"

We toasted.

He sat back down next to his hot model gf.

Then I spoke to everyone else.

Ron said "hell no I'm not movin to LA"

Robin "hey I've seen you a lot, what's your name? I'm robin"

Me "ha ha ya I know I'm allen. Thanks for workin your heart out each show, welcome to the band I iwsh you all sucess"

Robin " hey thanks, Ill look for you saturday at kroq"

Me "ron do you check your myspace really?"

Ron "haha ya I do! Totally!"

Me "can I add you to my friends? Haha"

Ron "for sure bro!!"

Me "dizzy the piano is beautiful but did you write the blues as well?

Dizzy "no actually axl wrote the verses first, then I added the piano intro and bridge and then the band filled it in. Its the first song we've done together as a band. I'm real happy about it."

Me "that's awesome but robin's 'better' is also amazing. "

Dizzy " ya robin did the whole song, he is amazing. Then axl wrote all the lyrics"

Me "tommy can I buy you a drink"

Tommy "sure jack on the rocks"

We toasted jd together.

Then sebastian crashed in sebastian style.

Me "hey dude!"

Seb "hey glad you made it"

Me "dude am I wrong or were you pointin n waving at me during the show"

Seb "totally! I pointed you to axl! You're awesome for supporting them"

Me "where's your bro? He was so cool"

Seb "that's right you partied w him in london, he's in toronto. Dude you're everywhere!"

Me "ya. So?! Smiley"

We both laughed.

90 percent were women at the club.

The remianing men were either band members, managament, close friends of the band and 1 crazy fan.

After a night like that, do I need another minute in this city? Hell no.

Its 630am and I'm takin a flight home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How cool was that!! rock3

Dizzy "no actually axl wrote the verses first, then I added the piano intro and bridge and then the band filled it in. Its the first song we've done together as a band. I'm real happy about it."

Dizzy " ya robin did the whole song, he is amazing. Then axl wrote all the lyrics"

Well, I got my answer to that, I messaged Dizzy about the opening piano part.

HA HA! Rockin, dude. That's way, way fucking cool.

So how do you get the $ to travel to all those damn shows? Do you always sit next to the mixing board? What about shows where there's dedicated seating that you can't move from? How many have you been to?

-Rob

Edited by rbudrick

HA HA! Rockin, dude. That's way, way fucking cool.

So how do you get the $ to travel to all those damn shows? Do you always sit next to the mixing board? What about shows where there's dedicated seating that you can't move from? How many have you been to?

-Rob

Hey man, the lucky fan isn't a member of this forum. By the way what a lucker madafaca!

sebastian threw out a fan for throwing a cup at him when he was opening for gnr.

Axl threw out 2 fans. Told one " you think you're a bigger asshole than me? You got a lot to learn. I'm the biggest asshole. Suck my cock dickhead. What your mommy bought you the ticket so you waste money? I know I don't waste mine" then pointed to his shirt "see - king dick that's me"

During my michelle, at a portion lights went on, sebastian hugged axl n pointed straight to me. Later at the club I asked sebastian and he said he was pointing at me and said "that guys cool, been to many shows". Later in the night sebastian standing side of stage waved hi, and after used to love her axl pointed to me and waved with both arms in a comical way as if trying to get my attention the way I was trying to get his. How did this happen? Well I chose to be center front seat of the balcony near soundboard and he had a clear sight of me as lights were on me. Later two girls came next to me and said "hey are you axls friend, can we sit next to you, why is he waving at you in the middle of a show" I said "I'm cool like that".

They did a very long set, blessing us w roclket queen. Again the sound was top notch, buit there were minor technical difficulties but nothing to whine about.

So after the show, we went to Whisper, an after hour club where we partied with the entire band. This was not a gnr performance, just the band chilling.

Let's cut to the point - I walked in w ron. Big club, one private table w axl and 30 models. Ron walked me up and introduced me.

Me "no I didn't catch it, some guy behind me threw himself in the mix but its all good, I had a great time"

Axl "that's cool"

We toasted.

Me "ha ha ya I know I'm allen. Thanks for workin your heart out each show, welcome to the band I iwsh you all sucess"

Ron "for sure bro!!"

We toasted jd together.

Me "hey dude!"

Seb "that's right you partied w him in london, he's in toronto. Dude you're everywhere!"

Me "ya. So?! Smiley"

We both laughed.

The remianing men were either band members, managament, close friends of the band and 1 crazy fan.

KEEP DREAMIN, i don t think so , it was a nice try though, ive partied with them backstage in 89, that is not how it goes, nor how it will ever go HA

Axl "that's cool"

We toasted.

Ron "for sure bro!!"

We toasted jd together.

Me "hey dude!"

Me "ya. So?! Smiley"

We both laughed.

KEEP DREAMIN, i don t think so , it was a nice try though, ive partied with them backstage in 89, that is not how it goes, nor how it will ever go HA

what the hell you on about?