More pictures from BURRN! Magazine

Sabbra_Cadabra

Long post ahead. There were two new magazines recently of BURRN that featured articles on GN'R in Europe, stocked with more extremely cool pictures of the band. My favorite is the enormous 2 page picture of Axl at Wembley during It's So Easy that you've probably already seen many times before. Now i have it full sized. The other magazine featured Slash on the cover and had an article on Duff and Velvet Revolver, also complete with pictures. There were also pictures of Metallica in the issue Of METALLION as well, if anyone is interested.

These pictures are simply amazing, as is the magazine. I plan to buy a scanner very soon, and when i do, i will upload every picture from these magazines for you all to enjoy. They are simply too awesome to ignore. For now, here are some shots i took of the pages of each magazine.

IF ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE JAPANESE TYPE, I WOULD SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD TRANSCRIBE WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE MAGAZINES SO WE COULD ALSO ENJOY THE ARTICLES, EACH OF WHICH ARE SEVERAL PAGES LONG. I'm sure everyone else would be appreciative as well. ;)

Anyway, here they are:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Stupid flood control. :angry:

Awesome. Even after all these years... Slash, Axl, Duff, and Izzy look bad ass. True rockstars. They belong together and one day I hope the die hard fans get their wish. There was a reason the original guns had street cred and were the most dangerous band in the world. Just look at the above pics. Those guys are beyond cool.