Michigan shows

GnFnR Mich

Who do they think they are scorning us michigan peeps?? grrrrr Detroit must get a date, but Grand Rapids would be even better :D GR alway gets crap--usually crappy country bands, the Cheetah Girls are coming here next month wtf?

Axl is a complete moron if he doesnt do a Detroit show, yet he does some goofy Winnipeg show.

What a dick you are.

I don't live in Winnepeg, but I have been to both cities and I'd far prefer Winnepeg.

Thats not a factor, if it was Detroit would be out of the question, there is a long, long list of better cities than Detroit.

Come to the Breslin Center in East Lansing! I could walk there!! Seriously, a Grand Rapids show would not be a bad idea (at Van Andel); I saw the Crue there last year and the show was not only phenomenal, but they filmed the show for their double-disc DVD. If they do only one MI show, it will probably be at the Palace, but I'll take anywhere in the area.

Come to the Breslin Center in East Lansing! I could walk there!! Seriously, a Grand Rapids show would not be a bad idea (at Van Andel); I saw the Crue there last year and the show was not only phenomenal, but they filmed the show for their double-disc DVD. If they do only one MI show, it will probably be at the Palace, but I'll take anywhere in the area.

You go to state?

Prepare to lose in a little over a week :shades: .

But yeah it probably would be at the palace.. or the EMU convocation center. A lot of bands have been playing there recently

The Breslin Center, that would be awsome. You go to state?

Yup I do, and to Kevin, I hate to admit it, but you're probably right. I was almost sick to my stomach after that Notre Dame game, and even though I love my Spartans, they just don't have what it takes to win the big games. That loss was devastating.

Thats awsome, Im in Okemos

The ND game hit me like a ton of bricks. Going into it I was pretty confident but you could tell they were shaking at the legs during the 3rd quarter, getting ready to choke, AGAIN

I saw a grown man cry while walking up the steps to leave my section, people really werent ready for that.

these threads are so fucking stupid.

are there shows (insert state/city) here

TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AT THE BOARD, TAKE THE TIME TO READ.

fuck off tool..

dont you have some Robin Finck photos to salivate over??.. :chef:

you've obviously gotten to see them this year..and, huh?!?..I'd bet you'd be wonderin' whats up if you havent..

so, you've got nothing to worry about..

but, this thread is no different then any of the others wondering why they havent gotten anything yet..

----------------------------

but, yah..

I'd love to hear them playing at The Palace..

its a great place, and I hope to hear something soon.. :)

I dont think they could forget us, but..if worse comes to worse, I'll have to head down to Ohio, or Illinois.. :huh:

go suck a fat one you worthless piece of shit jizz junkie

so what if i saw them this year. i'm going to see them more too.

thats not a reason to start retarded threads like this. if the guy had taken the time to look at the board where all the tour dates are listed, he'd of seen that there are no michigan shows booked yet.

theres a shitload of cities i want to see GNR in. but i'm not going to make a thread for each one. If these types of posts are allowed, the board gets cluttered with

"are gnr playing Michigan?"

"are gnr playing Hawaii?"

"are gnr playing Arizona?"

"are gnr playing Vancouver?"

"are gnr playing Texas?"

etc..

dates are being announced, dates are being posted as they come in.

Edited by King Dick

thats not a reason to start retarded threads like this. if the guy had taken the time to look at the board where all the tour dates are listed, he'd of seen that there are no michigan shows booked yet.

theres a shitload of cities i want to see GNR in. but i'm not going to make a thread for each one. If these types of posts are allowed, the board gets cluttered with

"are gnr playing Texas?"

etc..

A response like that makes me question if you have even read when you're responding/flaming to...

He goes:

I have yet to hear any news on shows in Mich?!? Has anyone out there heard anything....

He's simply asking if anyone has heard anything. This is a completely valid question considering the fact that before actual dates have been posted (on say, ticketmaster.com for example), there has commonly been speculation and dicussion/rumors galore about individual tour stops. I know that was exactly the case for my date (Worcester, MA). Blabbermouth was the first place I saw it... then a posting on here... then confusion because the date was taken off ticketmaster after mere speculation- not even official confirmation. For you to come on here after not even being a member for one week- and proclaim that someone else is a ["fat, worthless piece of shit, jizz junkie]" puts you right on parr with Scott Weiland.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to post a discussion topic like this? Because you don't agree with it? HA! Haha who the hell are you? I'd say this: people on this board are generally cool and get along... You should either be nicer or go someplace else. Good luck.

"are gnr playing Texas?"

etc..

A response like that makes me question if you have even read when you're responding/flaming to...

He goes:

I have yet to hear any news on shows in Mich?!? Has anyone out there heard anything....

He's simply asking if anyone has heard anything. This is a completely valid question considering the fact that before actual dates have been posted (on say, ticketmaster.com for example), there has commonly been speculation and dicussion/rumors galore about individual tour stops. I know that was exactly the case for my date (Worcester, MA). Blabbermouth was the first place I saw it... then a posting on here... then confusion because the date was taken off ticketmaster after mere speculation- not even official confirmation. For you to come on here after not even being a member for one week- and proclaim that someone else is a ["fat, worthless piece of shit, jizz junkie]" puts you right on parr with Scott Weiland.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to post a discussion topic like this? Because you don't agree with it? HA! Haha who the hell are you? I'd say this: people on this board are generally cool and get along... You should either be nicer or go someplace else. Good luck.

he was the one who insulted me first, dick lick. and no i've been here way longer than a week. this is just my new name. get off your fucking high horse.