Jersey SHOW

charliehoodger

I was on ticketmaster and there was no listing for the jersey show on there. Does anyone know why? I know the presale offer and shit is happening now but I'm buying them at my local MACY'S and i'm waking up early to buy them but i dont want to be the asshole thats going to buy tix for the show when its not showing up in the machines...i dont mean to sound like im complaining but i just want to make sure the everything goes well for the greatest concert im ever going to go to

I was on ticketmaster and there was no listing for the jersey show on there. Does anyone know why? I know the presale offer and shit is happening now but I'm buying them at my local MACY'S and i'm waking up early to buy them but i dont want to be the asshole thats going to buy tix for the show when its not showing up in the machines...i dont mean to sound like im complaining but i just want to make sure the everything goes well for the greatest concert im ever going to go to

I don't know. Avoid the problems and call the arena directly. Do you know if MSG is listed?

I don't know. Avoid the problems and call the arena directly. Do you know if MSG is listed?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003D37...mp;minorcatid=1

MSG is listed, not Continental as of yet

I am sure it will show up shortly, I wouldn't worry-