Floor Seats for GNR Concert

ChineseDemocracy2006

In ur opinion whats better? the floor or 100 level?

I would have taken 100's had I been given the option as long as they were on the side but I took what was offered to me because I was nervous I wouldn't be able to get back on. So now I shall be looking over all the GA people!

I would have taken 100's had I been given the option as long as they were on the side but I took what was offered to me because I was nervous I wouldn't be able to get back on. So now I shall be looking over all the GA people!

Why not just try to get up front?

Can someone tell me what these are? Differences?

PORTAL BOX SEATING

US $89.50

LOGE LEVEL SEATING

US $89.50

PROMENADE BOX SEATING

US $59.50

MEZZANINE LEVEL SEATING

Because I don't want to get thrown out. I have seats on the floor, not GA and the security at MSG is pretty tight and they can get nasty.

Because I don't want to get thrown out. I have seats on the floor, not GA and the security at MSG is pretty tight and they can get nasty.

Oh I thought you had GA.

Well at least you get a seat so you can sit down and no one can take your spot.

Depending on how big the person is floor (if its general admission) can get nasty

Thankfully for all the shows I have been to I have had the help of the guardrail. I am not sure I would have survived if I didn't.

I'm am not a very big person so if the kid is small he'll get knocked around a bunch and may not see unless he is at front

Every show I go to there are people my size and bigger around me at the beginning. By the mid part of the show I always seem to be the smallest person around and/or one of the few girls left in my area.

That being said (even after going to NIN alone) the worst I have ever been injuired is a bruised sternum and blacked but that was the fault of the security. If the kids tough and can withstand being covered in bruises its worth it. Floor has the advatage of getting picks, drum sticks or touching your favourite artist :P