chicago tickets

GNRfan001

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get in touch with my fucking people to see what in the fuck seats they want and who all is going.... BUT NONE OF THESE PUNKS WILL ANSWER THEIR FUCKING PHONE!!!!

Hurry up man, GA (the ground floor) is going fast. God knows once theyre gone you wont be able to get these seats via ticketmaster and Brokers will just rape you on the price.

This unnanounced pre-presale must be Axls gift to the hardcore fans. :)

I GOT MY FUCKING TICKETS!!!!!!

GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!

I GOT MY FUCKING TICKETS!!!!!!

GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!GUNS N FUCKING ROSES!!!!!

Hah, awesome...my thoughts exactly. You on the floor?

Wait, I thought that it was a standing-floor show?

The last time they were at allstate and from prior concert experience at allstate, theyll have folding-type chairs, which is the whole point of assigning seat numbers.

OK... I remember the seats from last time at the Allstate. I thought that this time it would be standing-floor and that they still numbered the tickets regardless. Either way, my block of seats is 189-192. rock1

i just talked to someone at allstate. it's standing room on the floor. the numbers are simply to keep track of how many floor tix have been sold. Looks like it's gonna be a long hot sweaty night!! I'll push my way to the front barricade like i usually do.

There were seats at Motley Crue when they played there, and the floor was divided into 5 sections. I think we were in section 4. That's why i decided to call allstate and see, cuz usually when the ticket says GEN ADM, it means your ass is standing, as is the case with the GnR show.

WHAT THE FUCK. That's pretty lame to have an unannounced presale, especially if there is seated tickets.

I just found out 'cause Seth is a lifesave and IMed me letting me know, otherwise I was just expecting to buy tickets on Thursday. I'm so upset, I feel like I lost a chance to buy better tickets. :( I was so hoping for standing room tickets. Now its gonna be harder to see.

But...atleast I'll have tickets soon!

Edit: Okay so I guess it is GA. My bad! Thank God. Elle and I just bought 195 & 196!

It's finally here! Can't wait.

Edited by olga

FUCK THIS

my parents arent lettingg me go becuase

"your only 15,and you cant go by your self, and even if you could go by your self i wouldent let you go because of all the drugies at the show"

exact words that they said

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you fuck you

FUCK THIS

"your only 15,and you cant go by your self, and even if you could go by your self i wouldent let you go because of all the drugies at the show"

looks like I won't be going either. and it's not because I'm 15, my brother will be with me and my friends but I can't go cause it's on a fucking school day...who the hell has concerts on weekdays?

FUCK THIS

looks like I won't be going either. and it's not because I'm 15, my brother will be with me and my friends but I can't go cause it's on a fucking school day...who the hell has concerts on weekdays?

Aren't you going to Iron Maiden? I thought that was on a Wednesday.

FUCK THIS

I hate to be a bad influence, since i am a parent and all, but i say defy your parents and go to the show anyway. Sure, you might get grounded for awhile, but believe me, it'll be worth it.

I let my step-son skip school to go see Godsmack/Rob Zombie. I was right there rockin out with him(he's only 9- so it's still cool to rock out with dad i guess).

Edited by tat2d1

FUCK THIS

I hate to be a bad influence, since i am a parent and all, but i say defy your parents and go to the show anyway. Sure, you might get grounded for awhile, but believe me, it'll be worth it.

I let my step-son skip school to go see Godsmack/Rob Zombie. I was right there rockin out with him(he's only 9- so it's still cool to rock out with dad i guess).

dude i wish you were my parent......

but i can steal the old mans credit card its in his wallet and his wallet is in his pants all the time

FUCK THIS

Sounds familliar. The last time around (11-18-02), they were here the night before my 12th birthday. Parents said no. That show was the first sellout of the 02 tour and gets mentioned up there with MSG for "best show of the tour."

Do what you think's best.