Palace of Auburn Hills

kevin

I might

I just had a little argument with my parents, I have to get my grades up.

I might

I just had a little argument with my parents, I have to get my grades up.

Fuck. Get them grades up!

Actually I think I have midterms the week after or before that.. well just a chem one. But fuck chemistry.

I'm probably going to this one. I'm going to Cleveland for sure, since this one is the next day i might as well make the drive and see this one too.

and i'm going to the shows in LA in december rock3

Wow ! don't stay in detroit if you come to this one though..

Just look at Bad Obsession's sig

King Dick, are you following the band around or something?

No. I am going to be in the Pittsburgh PA area visiting family over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm going to drive to Cleveland from there (2.5 hour drive_ .. and possibly to Detroit for the next night.

Just look at Bad Obsession's sig

King Dick, are you following the band around or something?

No. I am going to be in the Pittsburgh PA area visiting family over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm going to drive to Cleveland from there (2.5 hour drive_ .. and possibly to Detroit for the next night.

Alright, I see

Cool

• 2 weeks later...
Hey what time does this start? haha

Hey man we should find eachother and A: I'll say what's up and show my appreciation for Ohio State football or B: You say what's up and show your appreciation for Michigan football. Then we regardless of the outcome, watch our favourite band of all time :D

Hey man we should find eachother and A: I'll say what's up and show my appreciation for Ohio State football or B: You say what's up and show your appreciation for Michigan football. Then we regardless of the outcome, watch our favourite band of all time :D

Definently :D! Plus it's a week after the 18th; gives you plenty time to recover from the shock of losing :P

on the thing..

after you bought your tickets, I saw 8:00pm..

Hey cool thanks man

Definently :D! Plus it's a week after the 18th; gives you plenty time to recover from the shock of losing :P

C: you both buy Oral a beer!