Palace of Auburn Hills

kevin

Hey what time does this start? haha

Hey man we should find eachother and A: I'll say what's up and show my appreciation for Ohio State football or B: You say what's up and show your appreciation for Michigan football. Then we regardless of the outcome, watch our favourite band of all time :D

Definently :D! Plus it's a week after the 18th; gives you plenty time to recover from the shock of losing :P

C: you both buy Oral a beer!

I believe Kevin is a lil' bit too young...but I on the other hand...well maybe...if you're lucky and not TOO late ;)

Hey man we should find eachother and A: I'll say what's up and show my appreciation for Ohio State football or B: You say what's up and show your appreciation for Michigan football. Then we regardless of the outcome, watch our favourite band of all time :D

Definently :D! Plus it's a week after the 18th; gives you plenty time to recover from the shock of losing :P

I believe Kevin is a lil' bit too young...but I on the other hand...well maybe...if you're lucky and not TOO late ;)

You're not going to cut me any slack on this are you!?!?!?

Come on, I'm coming from L.A.

Edited by Oral_Sex

Got my tickets last weekend. I kind of wish I had gotten them later because mother is now using them as leverage in all her demands. ie:"If you go to your friend's house I'll get your tickets and TEAR THEM APART!!" I'm thinking of just keeping them on my person at all times 8 l

You're not going to cut me any slack on this are you!?!?!?

Come on, I'm coming from L.A.

;) just can't miss any of GNR

and

Whee...your mother's actions are completely unacceptable...hide those fuckin tickets!!!

Hey I been to the Palace a few times for the Pistons but don't know the area well.

Is there any kind of bar to go to around there to have some beers and possibly we can get them to play GNR.

It was really cool for the New York shows at Hammerstein gettin drinks at TGIF before the concert and all they played were GNR tunes.

When is everyone planning on showing up to the Palace?

Hey I been to the Palace a few times for the Pistons but don't know the area well.

Is there any kind of bar to go to around there to have some beers and possibly we can get them to play GNR.

It was really cool for the New York shows at Hammerstein gettin drinks at TGIF before the concert and all they played were GNR tunes.

When is everyone planning on showing up to the Palace?

Go around rochester. That's not too far from the palace.

I have been to the Palace countless numbers of times. I live in the northern Detroit suburbs. The Palace is in a very BAD location, it is literally in the middle of nowhere as far as bars and such are concerned.

The Palace does however have some restaurants and bars inside of it, but nothing around it, unless you want to make a 10-15 minute drive into Rochester or Flint.

But there is nowhere within walking distance of the Palace other than some 7-11s and Subway. At least none that I have seen, and I work just around the corner from the Palace.

Thanks for the sympathy you guys. The worst part about the mother-tickets situation is that I paid for them. I think I could maybe handle if she had bought them for me but no. I paid a hundred dollars of my hard won cash for my ticket (75+15 fee+10 chipped in for gas) My friend paid that much for hers as well. Grrrr...it pisses me off. Only three more days though, then I can act like a total hellion :)