Could General Admission be sold out ALREADY for Calgary's show?

adnan

So is gunsnroses.com completely useless now then?

i keep trying but it doesnt seem to get anywhere...im gonna try a few more times then i have to go out and wont be able to try til later or else i will try again before they go on sale tomorrow morning then just test my luck with ticketmaster tomorrow morn

Calm down guys! You can always get GA seats when it goes on general sale tomorrow. Just be on the page exactly when it opens so you can buy them before they're sold out.

madison emailed Merck, he promised to fix it, but he hasn't....

I'm guessing it's totally useless. If you want seats in the stands, there are a few available on ticketmaster. You have 1 & 1/2 hours till the presale is over.

Calm down guys! You can always get GA seats when it goes on general sale tomorrow. Just be on the page exactly when it opens so you can buy them before they're sold out.

I'm guessing it's totally useless. If you want seats in the stands, there are a few available on ticketmaster. You have 1 & 1/2 hours till the presale is over.

I already have some seats in the stand. They aren't too to bad, but I much rather have floors. If I can get them, I'm giving my current tickets to my cousins! :P

I already have some seats in the stand. They aren't too to bad, but I much rather have floors. If I can get them, I'm giving my current tickets to my cousins! :P

In that case, as I said, you can keep trying gunsnroses.com, or you could just buy from ticketmaster tomorrow.

I'm skeptical of using tickets.com cause the only delivery option is post mail. It could not arrive at the right place or whatever, and it costs more than ticketmaster.

I just hope my internet connection works tomorrow at 10. IT HAS TO, or I'm fucking screwed.

I had GA tickets but it took me too long to fill out the order thing (I'm guessing thats why) and they switched my tickets without me even knowing. I ended up getting section 114 Row 10 which is about as far away from the stage as you can get while paying Level 1 prices. :anger:

Fuck You ticketmaster! :fuckyou:

Atleast I'll get to see Axl. Too bad he won't be surrounded by the real Gunners.

Gay it still isnt working

I guess ill just try later tonight or hope to hell i get some GA tickets tomorrow morning

You will get GA tix tomorrow if you log on at precisely the time the start selling, or like 5-10 minutes after...

not true

I mean show in edmonton have sold completely within minutes

I doubt this will happen but even if you just log onto the site at that time it isn't always guarenteed you will get floor

I guess ill just try later tonight or hope to hell i get some GA tickets tomorrow morning

You will get GA tix tomorrow if you log on at precisely the time the start selling, or like 5-10 minutes after...

not true

I doubt this will happen but even if you just log onto the site at that time it isn't always guarenteed you will get floor

Unless the tickets sell out in 5 minutes (I doubt they will), and with so many GA spots available, I'm guessing you'll be able to find floor tix if you log on at 10.

The Edmonton show hasn't even gone on sale yet? It only goes on sale tomorrow...

not true

Unless the tickets sell out in 5 minutes (I doubt they will), and with so many GA spots available, I'm guessing you'll be able to find floor tix if you log on at 10.

The Edmonton show hasn't even gone on sale yet? It only goes on sale tomorrow...

sorry what I emant to say was shows

like a general statement not specific to GNR

Sorry for the ocnfussion

not true

sorry what I emant to say was shows

like a general statement not specific to GNR

Sorry for the ocnfussion

GN'R sales will be good and quite fast, but I doubt they'll sell as fast as say- the Red Hot Chili Peppers or whatever.

I got two floors! My friend got two floors! Yes!

I got two floors too!

Question: On my tix it says GA4 seat 41 and GA3 seat 146

Surely that's just random formality no.'s right? GA means anywhere on the floor if you're early enough? Right? :unsure:

I got two floors! My friend got two floors! Yes!

I got two floors too!

Question: On my tix it says GA4 seat 41 and GA3 seat 146

Surely that's just random formality no.'s right? GA means anywhere on the floor if you're early enough? Right? :unsure:

Yeah, I think that's just a formality. ;)