Will anyone miss this?

vicious

I guess this makes us all masoquists or something lol.. but I will miss the waiting times too.. the times where everything we had was the future and the expectations.. once CD becomes a reality, while being the greatest time ever for GN'R fans it will be a bit of bittersweet also.. cuz once it's all settled down we might only have the past to look up to.. and the expectations of things to come might be gone..

I hope I'm wrong though and we will have GN'R for years to come, and this is only the beginning of something better and new.. that will make us look back in time and have this feeling like we have now about 2002, you know, knowing that we are better now than then..

"no one ever told me when I was alone, they just thought I'd kow better, better.." are we finally going to know better?

i know CD is coming and it will be great but i'll miss this!

the waiting, the rumours, the buzz and excitment when we finally get news, the investigating into rumours etc.

i think these last 13 years will be a part of rock history and us who were a part of this "waiting" era and looking for news on the many forums, are a part of it too

i know i look back at people who lived through the grunge era, the hair metal era and the early gnr days in envy and think people will do the same to us :shades:

we waited and we deserve this album

remember the buzz when the leaks came out? when the first warm up shows for 2006 tour occured? and the start of this year with the "Axl sightings"?

Hmm....

Cant say im gonna miss it that much, gonne be so fucing exited for Chi Dem!

And im sure were gonna go trough pretty much the same, but not for so long.