O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

That'll appeal to all the people who live in trailer parks, and give Gn'R a boost in ticket sales...

Wait, no it won't.

He droped the music because he neede some "sossego" ;) After reading this stupid lyric I'll need some "sossego" too! :book:

Meh, Winnebago is better.

I am portuguese and robin speaking portuguese was awesome...and also very funny... :D

he speaked so bad..but who cares?? it was an awesome attitude of him..playing sossego to show the love for the brazilian crowd....

AMAZING

alo galera do brasil...tudo bem?? ahahahahahahhh....AWESOME!!!

music is in english..musicA is in portuguese.. and he said munmizica... :D:wub:

Em vez de dizer "beleza" disse "baileza", parti-me a rir!!

Good attitude though!

I am portuguese and robin speaking portuguese was awesome...and also very funny... :D

he speaked so bad..but who cares?? it was an awesome attitude of him..playing sossego to show the love for the brazilian crowd....

AMAZING

alo galera do brasil...tudo bem?? ahahahahahahhh....AWESOME!!!

Em vez de dizer "beleza" disse "baileza", parti-me a rir!!

Good attitude though!

yah..baileza....foi mt kerido da parte dele fazer akela cena.... eu curto bué o gajo...

hahaha yeah, but I think he sounded weird when pronouncing 'musica' because he was saying 'nueva musica' hahaha he kind of mixed 'new' with 'nueva' and all together with 'musica' at the end sounds to the ears like he is saying 'munmizica' or something weird like that hahaa :laugh:

hahaha yeah, but I think he sounded weird when pronouncing 'musica' because he was saying 'nueva musica' hahaha he kind of mixed 'new' with 'nueva' and all together with 'musica' at the end sounds to the ears like he is saying 'munmizica' or something weird like that hahaa :laugh:

haha, i always thought it was strange when he said it. i don't speak portuguese though so i never really knew.