Bands you're in

I think it was time we did another "bands you're in" topic. I'm looking for here for self-written songs!

All I've got to share is an instrumental band I have with some friends. Pancho Pepe Jazz Band

My favourite songs are Metamorfosis and One Night Blues. The reggae thing is good, but went out fucked up. The other two are garbage. I play lead guitar btw.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I'm in a band, and a solo project, however I don't have any links to post up.

my band's name is called Thorn, a completly new take on the rock industry, we don't conform.

and my solo project is called "She said yes." it's me experimenting with the music I really love, so mostly indie music.

I'm not giving you my band's name, but I guess you could classify us as a political rock band. Although we've played anything and everything from Megadeth to original Reggae compositions.

Worst Terror I've Ever Seen

Bridges not Walls

Prayer for Peace

I'm drumming on the first two and playing acoustic rythm on the last. I wrote the guitar parts for the first and last tracks and the drum parts.

Edited by adnan

I just started a new band, weve had some good jam sessions but there isnt anything to post a link of and we dont have a name yet. We have connections to the light and stage crew at our school so we'll be putting on some great shows there once we have some origionals written or some covers masterd, whatever.

Im currently looking to do some solo gigs at cafes and bars, it'll be the first time I do something on my own but Im not to nervous about it at all, Im really looking foward to it.

It's cool that you're confident enough to do that, especially after playing for such a short time.

6 Minute Long Piano and Flute solo

2 minute flute and piano solo

I also contributed keys to an album by a local rap band called Dragon Fli Empire, I'll upload 2 or 3 of the tracks I was on.

Three- Dragon Fli Empire

Tight Spot-Dragon Fli Empire

Edited by adnan

It's cool that you're confident enough to do that, especially after playing for such a short time.

Thanks. I figure if I keep thinking to myself "Im not ready yet", I'll never get out there and perform. From what other musicians have told me, thats something you dont stop thinking until you prove yourself wrong. Music is the only thing Ive had this much confidence in, I love it.

I'm in a band called Anomalon. We're just getting started and are currently seeking a rhythm section. We've been doing some recording with me on vocals, guitar, bass and drum machine and my friend on guitar. We have 4 tracks that are done except for my friend's parts, so we should have something to upload in the next week or so time permitting.

I played guitar in a band called "the noodles" with three others :P

Nothing serious tho...We used to write really corny songs, and the drummer didn't even have drums,she would just bang on tables and plates or whatever she could find..

We were gonna play Karma Camelion( :lol: ) on this school thing,but the singer changed her mind..

http://www.myspace.com/moneyshotca

Moneyshot, rock n roll from Victoria Canada. We tour around a lot, and just put some new songs up from our about to be released CD.....and once we opened for Nazareth. rock2

As far as self-written songs, I wrote the ones called "aint that a bitch" and "cowboys and angels"

Edited by angry anderson

Moneyshot, rock n roll from Victoria Canada. We tour around a lot, and just put some new songs up from our about to be released CD.....and once we opened for Nazareth. rock2

As far as self-written songs, I wrote the ones called "aint that a bitch" and "cowboys and angels"

You guys are great.

Cowboys and Angels is a cool song.

What is the name of the original song, Blades of steel?

then I mean, not yours, the original...

Blades of Steel is all ours. It was written by the other guitar player in my band a long time ago, that recording is from 2002. It's on a couple NHL stadium playlists, gets played during the games.

Edited by angry anderson

Blades of Steel is all ours. It was written by the other guitar player in my band a long time ago, that recording is from 2002. It's on a couple NHL stadium playlists, gets played during the games.

Ok, Im sure ive heard the song before.

But that just must be yours haha.