Whole Axl's visit to Eddie Trunks' Radio Show to Re-Air

kannon21

Eddie just said so on his weekly show ^_^^_^ He's going on vacation so they'll replay the show with Axl there from back in April of this year. I'm guessing that's going to be some good promo for the band among rockers, since this time they know, they'd listen. That show was 4 hours long and they're going to play all of it. :krider:

Just thought I'd let you all know, even though the majority already have heard it. But if you haven't, here's yet another chance. Or you could just download it I suppose. :mellow:

Kannon.

*EDIT*

http://www.eddietrunk.com/index2.php

Edited by kannon21

Eddie just said so on his weekly show ^_^^_^ He's going on vacation so they'll replay the show with Axl there from back in April of this year. I'm guessing that's going to be some good promo for the band among rockers, since this time they know, they'd listen. That show was 4 hours long and they're going to play all of it. :krider:

Just thought I'd let you all know, even though the majority already have heard it. But if you haven't, here's yet another chance. Or you could just download it I suppose. :mellow:

Kannon.

Here's the best version I've heard so far of it (and I created it actually). Edited out the commercials and the few songs they played. 1 hr. 22 mins.

Axl Rose on Eddie Trunk's Friday Night Rocks

Edited by GNRfan2008

cheers, gnrfan :)

Thanks man. I've actually had this since about a week after it aired. I posted it at CD.com and everyone bitched at me. They were like, "We don't need it; we've already got it." I tried to explain that it's better to have it in one cohesive interview instead of all spread out over 5 files or whatever, not to mention having to deal with commercials and low quality radio spins of Led Zeppelin, WASP, and Motorhead. They were broadcasting in a low bit rate and I recorded about 50 minutes of it (before the stream died) in 320 kbps mp3. But when I looked at the stream itself, they were broadcasting in 32 kbps WMA, so after I did all my editing, I converted it to 32 kbps WMA and it sounds good as well as being pretty small for the length of it. :)

i bet that someone will hear it on the radio that day and post it here causing mass excitment

i wonder if they'll edited out the part where he says it will be out this fall :drevil:

yup i agree and also here the full interview that i payed for back in aug http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6XGDJN9

Including like an hour before he came on the air as well as the songs cutting off the actual dialogue. Lame. You got ripped off man. The full interview is only about an hour and 21 minutes long.

Edited by GNRfan2008

Heh might have to listen it once again though I think I listened something like +5x (completely) back in April..

Oh and you know GNRfan thomase isnt exactly what you could call the sharpest tool in the shed :P

Edited by .Seal

i bet that someone will hear it on the radio that day and post it here causing mass excitment

i wonder if they'll edited out the part where he says it will be out this fall :drevil:

yup i agree and also here the full interview that i payed for back in aug http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6XGDJN9

thanks man! great to hear it from the beginning

Kannon.

Here's the best version I've heard so far of it (and I created it actually). Edited out the commercials and the few songs they played. 1 hr. 22 mins.

thank you :)

Kannon.

thank you :)

Yeah, no prob. It appears that Thomase's version has the Mike Piazza part unedited. Since my stream cut off (like everyone else's), I had to get that part from Q104.3's site at a later date and put it in there. But I've mixed (and edited out the songs and long ass silences) Thomase's files together into a cohesive one...I've also added a special treat at the end, which is actually relevant to the show and is not included on the podcast that Thomase downloaded. I'll try to get it uploaded sometime soon.

Edited by GNRfan2008