Guest Edward Rose

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Edward Rose

If you really don't give a shit about a particular fan forum, and what those people think about you or your posts, and are trying to get your account 'deleted', what the fuck are you doing here in the first place posting shit? Why do you care? Just don't come back. Pretty simple.

Also, if you can't take a joke, you should be wearing panties.

Man laws?

http://www.manlaws.com/

I partially agree with you... only in the sense that I reeeeeeeeealy need to get this sand out of my vagina.

But to answer you question, I already did in my last post..

When ever something like this happens... something I probably should keep to myself, I have the urge to "share it" with you guys because I CARE about the fans.

I know my own psychology.... If my account is deleted, I will leave this place behind me and hang at Myspace... where no one has preconcieved notions of me and likes me.

ER

Well, since you put it that way... the next round's on me. Whatcha drinkin'? But please, drop the 'ER' at the end... totally dorky.

White Russian made with milk, or any European lager.

Chip (better?)

I guess that's better. I always thought people (other than the lovely ladies out there) that signed their name on a forum, after we can already see who the fuck they are, are gay. If that's indeed the case, and I know how some of you guys across the pond are like, no moves on me, that's all I ask.

Frankly, the White Russian has me skeptical. Think about it.

How 'bout a Jack?

I never said I don't have a gay personality. But I don't like men and I reeeeeeeealy love vagina. I love vagina so much, that when I see an orchid I think about vagina. In fact, the only reason I've never tried to F*CK an orchid is because I'm pretty sure it won't feel good.

Jack? I make a funny face when I drink jack. Don't like it. But that might be my gay personality. I'll take a 1664, or whatever fuckin' year that beer is. Or a Wife Beater. (Stella)

(unsigned)

If you really don't give a shit about a particular fan forum, and what those people think about you or your posts, and are trying to get your account 'deleted', what the fuck are you doing here in the first place posting shit? Why do you care? Just don't come back. Pretty simple.

Also, if you can't take a joke, you should be wearing panties.

Man laws?

http://www.manlaws.com/

I partially agree with you... only in the sense that I reeeeeeeeealy need to get this sand out of my vagina.

But to answer you question, I already did in my last post..

When ever something like this happens... something I probably should keep to myself, I have the urge to "share it" with you guys because I CARE about the fans.

I know my own psychology.... If my account is deleted, I will leave this place behind me and hang at Myspace... where no one has preconcieved notions of me and likes me.

ER

Well, since you put it that way... the next round's on me. Whatcha drinkin'? But please, drop the 'ER' at the end... totally dorky.

White Russian made with milk, or any European lager.

Chip (better?)

I guess that's better. I always thought people (other than the lovely ladies out there) that signed their name on a forum, after we can already see who the fuck they are, are gay. If that's indeed the case, and I know how some of you guys across the pond are like, no moves on me, that's all I ask.

Frankly, the White Russian has me skeptical. Think about it.

How 'bout a Jack?

I never said I don't have a gay personality. But I don't like men and I reeeeeeeealy love vagina. I love vagina so much, that when I see an orchid I think about vagina. In fact, the only reason I've never tried to F*CK an orchid is because I'm pretty sure it won't feel good.

Jack? I make a funny face when I drink jack. Don't like it. But that might be my gay personality. I'll take a 1664, or whatever fuckin' year that beer is. Or a Wife Beater. (Stella)

(unsigned)

I'm glad you love vagina. Do you prefer Don King in a headlock, or a racing stripe? I don't care if you make a funny face when you drink Jack... lets do a few, find some broads and take them back to the hot tub. Any ladies up for some water sports? If we find a hottie and a nottie though, you might have to take a hit for the team.

Back on topic, I can see the similarity with the pic you posted. Think she'll come back to the hot tub? Does she have any friends?

Guest Edward Rose

I'm glad you love vagina. Do you prefer Don King in a headlock, or a racing stripe? I don't care if you make a funny face when you drink Jack... lets do a few, find some broads and take them back to the hot tub. Any ladies up for some water sports? If we find a hottie and a nottie though, you might have to take a hit for the team.

Back on topic, I can see the similarity with the pic you posted. Think she'll come back to the hot tub? Does she have any friends?

Well it's all very tough because all three of us are in different time zones. She's really cool though. Which is another thing. I could totally see her hanging with Axl, cooking for him and/or cleaning his house. But if that IS the case, than her myspace profile has a fake city.

On the other hand, if that IS the case, than none of this matters because the whole reason we talked on the phone was so she could ask me certain questions within the sveral-hour conversations... which I didn't think much about until I started this thread. So I might not see her again unless there's a repeat of where I ended up at Donington... but at The Bank Atlantic Center.

?

Edited by Edward Rose

This isn't really directed at you ER, it's more directed at fans in general.

Why the hell does everyone care so much about who Axl might be dating? It's the thing that is wrong with stations like MTV and Much Music, all they air is stupid celebrity gossip rather than music videos. I just don't get it. I've never given a shit about stuff like this and it boggles my mind why others do. Hey if you like it then fine, I'm not judging (okay, maybe I am). But GN'R is a hard rock band, not some crappy boy band where being a celebrity is more important than music.

I mean, stuff like the Harley ad is great. I gotta check it out because we may hear a studio version of Better. It's a fuckin' big day!!!! But it shouldn't be a big day when Axl is photographed with some chick, and yet half the Guns fans are desperate to find out who she is. This is celebrity fanaticism IMO, it goes beyond just being a fan for the music and performances.

My opinion. Hopefully no one takes it too personally. I just never thought I'd see fans look at Axl the way people look at freaking Justin Timberlake. I'd rather not see Axl become the subject of dating gossip like some actor or pop star. He is playing the part though, isn't he? I for one think it's unfortunate but I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.

Guest Edward Rose

Matt,

Yes I'll do the Jack shots. But I'll have to chase them with beer and then go to the men's room to wash my pussy. You'll also have to meet me at the pub accross the street from the Gloucester Road tube station.

Why the hell does everyone care so much about who Axl might be dating? It's the thing that is wrong with stations like MTV and Much Music, all they air is stupid celebrity gossip rather than music videos. I just don't get it. I've never given a shit about stuff like this and it boggles my mind why others do. Hey if you like it then fine, I'm not judging (okay, maybe I am). But GN'R is a hard rock band, not some crappy boy band where being a celebrity is more important than music.

I mean, stuff like the Harley ad is great. I gotta check it out because we may hear a studio version of Better. It's a fuckin' big day!!!! But it shouldn't be a big day when Axl is photographed with some chick, and yet half the Guns fans are desperate to find out who she is. This is celebrity fanaticism IMO, it goes beyond just being a fan for the music and performances.

My opinion. Hopefully no one takes it too personally. I just never thought I'd see fans look at Axl the way people look at freaking Justin Timberlake. I'd rather not see Axl become the subject of dating gossip like some actor or pop star. He is playing the part though, isn't he? I for one think it's unfortunate but I guess it's something I'll have to get used to.

I totally agree. Which is why I didn't give any identity details. And it's also why I haven't posted any of the old footage I have of BF at The Nam Show.

I'm just curious if it looks like her, and according to the non-Edward Rose haters, so far it does... but I'd still like more oppinions.

Matt,

Yes I'll do the Jack shots. But I'll have to chase them with beer and then go to the men's room to wash my pussy. You'll also have to meet me at the pub accross the street from the Gloucester Road tube station.

I totally agree. Which is why I didn't give any identity details. And it's also why I haven't posted any of the old footage I have of BF at The Nam Show.

I'm just curious if it looks like her, and according to the non-Edward Rose haters, so far it does... but I'd still like more oppinions.

Well, if you want my opinion I would say that on first glance I believe it might be the same person.

Now I'm going to sleep.

Guest Edward Rose
Cool find ER. Much more realistic than what some other people were saying! :P

This girl looks much more like the mystery woman.

And the story (which is true) of how we hooked up is just as strange. (first post in thread)

Matt,

Yes I'll do the Jack shots. But I'll have to chase them with beer and then go to the men's room to wash my pussy.

Okay. I'm officially freaked out.

Guest Edward Rose

Matt,

Yes I'll do the Jack shots. But I'll have to chase them with beer and then go to the men's room to wash my pussy.

It's just a joke. I SWEAR I'M NOT GAY!

Matt,

I'm not worried about you being gay... I'm just worried about what you might be packin' down there. I don't want to freak anyone out in the hot tub.

Guest Edward Rose

Matt,

I'm not worried about you being gay... I'm just worried about what you might be packin' down there. I don't want to freak anyone out in the hot tub.

Wait, lemme check...

Nope. No vagina. If I had one I would be playing with it right now and NOT hanging at the bb tonight :)

Matt,

Wait, lemme check...

Nope. No vagina. If I had one I would be playing with it right now and NOT hanging at the bb tonight :)

I know what you mean. I envy my dog sometimes... if I could also lick myself like he can... I'd never leave the house. Amazing what a couple shots of Jack would make you admit, eh?

Anyway, next time you talk to your friend, ask her if she has Don King in a headlock or a racing stripe (aka, 'landingstrip'). It'll either get you some cute points or a slap in the face.

She's like a completely different race than the first pic.

Totally!

......This is thread is weird. :mellow: No WAY in fuck that's the same girl :sleeper:

Kannon.

No way were the Mets going to lose to the cards, but they did.

Again, tell us HOW they're so different if you think so. Put sunglesses on the 'Myspace girl' and I think they'd fit the same profile. How'd she get the pics, anyway? Same complexion, same haircolor. They're both women. I say we tied her to the stake now and get it over with.

Refer to one of my other posts in another thread about you signing your name all the time.

Guest Edward Rose

Matt,

Wait, lemme check...

I know what you mean. I envy my dog sometimes... if I could also lick myself like he can... I'd never leave the house. Amazing what a couple shots of Jack would make you admit, eh?

Anyway, next time you talk to your friend, ask her if she has Don King in a headlock or a racing stripe (aka, 'landingstrip'). It'll either get you some cute points or a slap in the face.

Probably a slap. I can't joke with her on that level. She's totally diggin' me, or she wouldn't have given me her cell number. But she's one of those spiritual types, and just really likes my personality... which shows in the movie because it's the real "Me." She thinks I'm handsome too, but hasn't expressed any Shag interest. Which is fine. I'm the type of guy who would fly over the Atlantic just to have a cup of coffee with a woman. But I'm watching the funds right now.

mm.. :huh: then i guess you missed the whole 'axl's sweet child' era back in the day uh? every girl at the time wanted to be Axl's sweet child and were crazy about him, crying over him and following him everywhere, ithe minute he would step into a new country's airport teenage girls would be there to receive him and the band like they were freaking New Kids On The Block.. the dating gossip and teenyboppers were always there since the old days.. i think it was worse then too.. now Axl is older and teenyboppers aren't interested anymore

i'm surprised you didn't get used to it by now, Axl was always that kind of guy, a rockstar with the popularity level of a popstar or actor among the teenage girls

mm.. :huh: then i guess you missed the whole 'axl's sweet child' era back in the day uh? every girl at the time wanted to be Axl's sweet child and were crazy about him, crying over him and following him everywhere, ithe minute he would step into a new country's airport teenage girls would be there to receive him and the band like they were freaking New Kids On The Block.. the dating gossip and teenyboppers were always there since the old days.. i think it was worse then too.. now Axl is older and teenyboppers aren't interested anymore

i'm surprised you didn't get used to it by now, Axl was always that kind of guy, a rockstar with the popularity level of a popstar or actor among the teenage girls

You would have sounded cooler if you would have replaced NKOTB with The Beatles.

I mean, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. How bout some cheese with that neon!!!

Guest Edward Rose

Again, tell us HOW they're so different if you think so. Put sunglesses on the 'Myspace girl' and I think they'd fit the same profile. How'd she get the pics, anyway? Same complexion, same haircolor. They're both women. I say we tied her to the stake now and get it over with.

Refer to one of my other posts in another thread about you signing your name all the time.

Two reasons. 1; The nose is different.

2; My myspace girl and the mystery woman have that "Permanent smile" on the corner of their lips. That never goes away even when making a straight or "blah" face. The girl on the right doesn't have the curled lips on the sides.

wronger2.jpg

Edited by Edward Rose

wel, i was trying to make a negative point lol, like i don't like that teenybopper attitude either.. but for those girls Axl's looks were the only thing that mattered so, there was no difference between their music and NKOTB's

for them

2; My myspace girl and the mystery woman have that "Permanent smile" on the corner of their lips. That never goes away even when making a straight or "blah" face. The girl on the right doesn't have the curled lips on the sides.

wronger2.jpg

3; they are different races, the second chick looks asian

She's like a completely different race than the first pic.

Totally!

......This is thread is weird. :mellow: No WAY in fuck that's the same girl :sleeper:

Kannon.

So you're one who like the internet drama bullshit huh, telling people to shut the fuck up and stuff. Too bad that's not my style. But tell you what, if you ever come by NYC, which is a beautiful city by the way really recomend it, send me PM here about where you are so I can go puch the fuck out of your retarded face(seriously :) ). 'Til then just relax. ;)

Kannon.

wel, i was trying to make a negative point lol, like i don't like that teenybopper attitude either.. but for those girls Axl's looks were the only thing that mattered so, there was no difference between their music and NKOTB's

for them

wronger2.jpg

3; they are different races, the second chick looks asian

Guys, don't mind this guy, he's clearly retarded, and trying to play Sherlock Holmes :laugh: .

Kannon.