Opening Night Of The Tour Predictions...

Jackamo!

- Before playing BETTER, Axl will say something along the lines of, "This next song....is, uh.. this next song is our FIRST SINGLE (Crowd goes apeshit)it'll hit stores SOON, and well... it's called BETTER!!!"

- No NEW songs (that we haven't heard) will be played.

Axl will NOT reject any fans throughout the show.

They won't be on time.

I bet all I'll be right about all those things ;)

Edited by Jackamo

Hey basically write what you want to happen and what you think will happen :krider:

Hopes: I really want Don't Cry played in full, Civil War too seeing as its a fan favourite, and I'd like a good couple of rocking tracks from the new album that we havent heard yet, complete unheards! Maybe part way with Out To Get Me to make way. Oh, and a very definate release date to be announced for CD :)

Expects: I can see there being not many changes at all to the setlist or any kinda mention of a release date :( but seeing as the band has supposedly been rehearsing in Florida for a while now surely they'd be working on new live material :unsure:. Just back from a huge tour of Europe so no need to be practising those same tunes eh.

Monty

Edited by BLSMonty

Hopes- I would love to Estranged get back in the set list. I love that song. Also would like to hear new songs that we haven't heard. I would also like a new order to the setlist at least.

Expects- Same set list to begin show. I think they will update with one song or another later in the show.

Expects: I can see there being not many changes at all to the setlist or any kinda mention of a release date :( but seeing as the band has supposedly been rehearsing in Florida for a while now surely they'd be working on new live material :unsure:. Just back from a huge tour of Europe so no need to be practising those same tunes eh.

Monty

Spot on? <_<

Monty