Does any band have more fucking excuses than Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

I am sorry but it's November 1, 2006 and I, like most of the fans are fucking fed up with this nonsense! I've been quite for a while, secretely following Fed Ex trucks each Tuesday hoping to catch Axl behind the wheel, for obviously this man has decided to hand deliver each albim to stores himself, as to avoid leaks. But after reading Del James' kiss ass Axl will you blow me rant, I have to say it: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES and BULLSHIT REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE GNR A BREAK! Well it's nice to know the GNR management is reading our posts, maybe they can answer the following questions for me and the rest of the fans:

1. How come every other major rock band and performer manage to hit the stage on time but GNR can't? So are you telling us that only GNR needs the hours of vocal preparation, instrument tuning, massage therapy, braised lamb chops and lobster thermador before hitting the stage?

2. Does the GNR family all sleep in the same bed? Or maybe bunk beds? Seriously, this whole thing sounds like the Manson Family, with Axl at the head. I think it's safe to say that anything Bach, Del, Robin, Tommy, Bumble, Dizzy say is just a subliminal Axl ass kissing session.

3. Why does it take 15 years to make an album?

4. Why does the GNR camp continue to say the original members never understood the vision of GNR? Funny, last time I checked Slash and Izzy's music was 95% of the setlist and when Axl plays his new tunes, the crowd is bored...funny, maybe they new what was better for GNR than Axl.

5. Why does the GNR camp have to always convince us this is a real band? It's not...musicians come and go like the seasons...Also, a real band releases music and sings the songs THEY wrote live...something this new band has failed to do consistently.

6. How come the greatest band in the universe only paid $3,000 for a website?

7. Why is a release date so difficult?

8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?

9. When will Axl ever take any responcibilty for his actions? His fuck you attitude towards the fans and the world is getting old.

10. How many times has Del James been gang banged by the GNR family?

11. How many copies of Oh My God have sold?

12. Does Axl know that there are only 12 months in a year and that it's November of 2006?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha good read

you must be pissed

it'd be good if axl did a real interview to clear some of these things up, it'd stop 95% of bitching

i don't think Axl was behind Del James words though so i doubt he wanted the remark about the originals in there

just 1 more month and hopefully we'll see things moving :)

You're right.

Axl's just beginning a big North American tour, the first in 4 years. Would be nice if he would sit down and be interviewed by someone who knows what questions to ask. Maybe he's just too busy partying and doesn't have time, so he has a doof like Del James speak for him. It's pathetic.

Kaneda, who do you think you are? A president? A prime minister? No I got it, you're the Queen that wants an answer to all his question. This is none of your business madam.

GN'R is music, not a fucking public company that have to tell their investors on how great the company is doing.

So go back to whatever your life is!

I have to agree, 15 years is excessive. I think the album was finished over 8 years ago now (Moby said so). Since then (i think) it's been remixed probably more than once. Fine tuning takes time :)

Good post, Kaneda.

What it comes down to is this. No other major league band treats their fans like this. None. Without getting into the semantics about what is "owed" to the fans, the simple reality is that no other big time band goes out of their way to keep fans in the dark like this one does.

You know a good way to stop rampant specualtion and bitching, Axl? TALK TO US

That's the thing for me. You don't want to talk to us? Fine, that's your perrogative. Makes no sense to me, but fine. But then SPARE ME the rants about how fans are unhappy and you are tired of hearing speculation from those who don't have the facts.

Bottom line? Either give us some facts or stop your whining. Pick one.

Seriously, if Del James wasn't blowing Axl, he would be pumping gas! He's just a GNR leech, now wait, not even cause he has no loyalty for the old members; he's just an asshole for Axl to pound. That whole GNR family comment is the biggest fucking joke ever!

"8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?"

That's an easy one, even i can anwser that question:

Between 2002-2004 Axl was mostly getting his hair fixed.

He probably tried i few unsuccessful ideas before settling with the braids.

Robin probably had it written into his (new) contract "Fix your hair/Grow some more".

Robin obviously took this literally and developed a beard as well as growing a full head of hair.

Good post, Kaneda.

What it comes down to is this. No other major league band treats their fans like this. None. Without getting into the semantics about what is "owed" to the fans, the simple reality is that no other big time band goes out of their way to keep fans in the dark like this one does.

That's the thing for me. You don't want to talk to us? Fine, that's your perrogative. Makes no sense to me, but fine. But then SPARE ME the rants about how fans are unhappy and you are tired of hearing speculation from those who don't have the facts.

Exactly, with the lack of information were getting, he has no right to bitch about fans speculation. Thats all we can do at this point, speculate.

I'm not sure where I stand on this...

I think that Kaneda has a good point about excuse after excuse after excuse.

I personally am getting tired of being blamed for GN'R's cock ups. It's the fans' fault that the album has been delayed cos we're all downloading motherfuckers etc.. Axl needs to take some responsibility here!

However, I will be here waiting for CD for as long as it takes, as will most of us I reckon...

KK x

I am sorry but it's November 1, 2006 and I, like most of the fans are fucking fed up with this nonsense! I've been quite for a while, secretely following Fed Ex trucks each Tuesday hoping to catch Axl behind the wheel, for obviously this man has decided to hand deliver each albim to stores himself, as to avoid leaks. But after reading Del James' kiss ass Axl will you blow me rant, I have to say it: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES and BULLSHIT REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE GNR A BREAK! Well it's nice to know the GNR management is reading our posts, maybe they can answer the following questions for me and the rest of the fans:

1. How come every other major rock band and performer manage to hit the stage on time but GNR can't? So are you telling us that only GNR needs the hours of vocal preparation, instrument tuning, massage therapy, braised lamb chops and lobster thermador before hitting the stage?

2. Does the GNR family all sleep in the same bed? Or maybe bunk beds? Seriously, this whole thing sounds like the Manson Family, with Axl at the head. I think it's safe to say that anything Bach, Del, Robin, Tommy, Bumble, Dizzy say is just a subliminal Axl ass kissing session.

4. Why does the GNR camp continue to say the original members never understood the vision of GNR? Funny, last time I checked Slash and Izzy's music was 95% of the setlist and when Axl plays his new tunes, the crowd is bored...funny, maybe they new what was better for GNR than Axl.

5. Why does the GNR camp have to always convince us this is a real band? It's not...musicians come and go like the seasons...Also, a real band releases music and sings the songs THEY wrote live...something this new band has failed to do consistently.

6. How come the greatest band in the universe only paid $3,000 for a website?

7. Why is a release date so difficult?

8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?

9. When will Axl ever take any responcibilty for his actions? His fuck you attitude towards the fans and the world is getting old.

10. How many times has Del James been gang banged by the GNR family?

11. How many copies of Oh My God have sold?

12. Does Axl know that there are only 12 months in a year and that it's November of 2006?

Ahhhhh... the weekly Kaneda update thread. The record keeps on skipping... mind you... and you have some new fuel to flap your lips about.

1. You speak of the GNR camp preaching to the die-hard fans? This is the first press release of any kind since 2002, maybe ever, that has addressed the fans directly. What other 'preaching' are you talking about?

2. As I try to explain to the countless knuckleheads on this forum that all fall in line on the 'Kaneda bandwagon', Del's message wasn't directed at all of GNR's fans. It was directed at assholes like yourself that do nothing but bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. It doesn't matter what GNR does, you and internet whores like you will complain. It's what pathetically gives you satisfaction in life. Del, and bascially the GNR camp is telling you to fuck off, THEY DON'T WANT YOU AS A FAN. They could care less and won't lose any sleep over the fact that Kaneda or 'some guy behind a computer screen in Ireland' has their panties in knots or won't be a fan anymore because they're pissed off about this or pissed off about that.

Del is addressing the people who COMPLAIN... especially internet whores like yourself Kaneda that do nothing but bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. It doesn't matter what GNR does and when they do it, you and assholes like you will complain. It's what pathetically gives you satisfaction in life. He's basically saying he could give, and the band gives, two shits about how you and those people feel. They'll do what they want, when they want to, and they won't lose any sleep over if you're pissed off at them for any reason. In fact, Del, speaking for the band, is telling those people, and you Kaneda, to fuck off. Basically, go jump off a bridge.

If anyone takes offense to Del's letter, they're one of the internet whores and are reading way too much and too deep into something that's is OBVIOUSLY not directed to all GNR fans.

They're telling you and people like you to go fuck yourselves.

If that's not Guns N' Roses attitude, I don't know what is.

So please, Kaneda, and all of his little pathetic followers, GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

Last but not least:

3. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

Good post, Kaneda.

Exactly, with the lack of information were getting, he has no right to bitch about fans speculation. Thats all we can do at this point, speculate.

Which is a shame.

He clearly keeps up with what we are saying. Either directly, or he has someone else do it and report back.

Is it not human nature to then say "wow, maybe I should thorw these guys a bone"?

Think about it. Things are so bleak in GNR land, we just about had an orgasm over a posted set list from the mixing board. This is what passes as news with GNR.

Sad state of affairs.

Good post, Kaneda.

Which is a shame.

He clearly keeps up with what we are saying. Either directly, or he has someone else do it and report back.

Is it not human nature to then say "wow, maybe I should thorw these guys a bone"?

Think about it. Things are so bleak in GNR land, we just about had an orgasm over a posted set list from the mixing board. This is what passes as news with GNR.

Sad state of affairs.

So true, its pathetic.