Does any band have more fucking excuses than Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

Kaneda's points would only be valid if you subscribed to the notion that Axl owed you something. Or in that by his actions (or lack thereof) he has directly impacted your life in a negative way. Truthfully, if Axl Rose has impacted your life in such a way, then you should really go see a mental health professional, which I've encouraged kaneda to do numerous times.

Anyway, this has been fun. Good times. Keep pumping dudes, Kaneda.

Edited by rocketking

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for chiming in, Obie Wan. Everybody take note that agrees with Kaneda Thomase does.

How many times have you emailed BBF about this so far, Thomase?

Matt, that website is gold.... GOLD I tell ya! Although I had to VETO a couple of the man laws that were obviously written by women. :book:

Isn't it cool?! I just got lost over there... lol. Did you watch all the video's? Classic, absolutely classic! The outakes are pretty cool...lol.

Thanks for chiming in, Obie Wan. Everybody take note that agrees with Kaneda Thomase does.

How many times have you emailed BBF about this so far, Thomase?

Matt, that website is gold.... GOLD I tell ya! Although I had to VETO a couple of the man laws that were obviously written by women. :book:

Isn't it cool?! I just got lost over there... lol. Did you watch all the video's? Classic, absolutely classic! The outakes are pretty cool...lol.

No dude, I can't watch the videos at work; I'll check them out later at home. But the running scroll was awesome! :rofl-lol:

Some of the people trying their hardest to defend Axl are bigger cry babies than the ones who actually take a step back and look at the big picture.

People are going to say get out in the real world and stop whining?! Maybe those same sheep should get out and stop defending. Because in the end, Axl is going to do whatever it is he wants, whether you're the one kicking him in the balls or sucking on them.

Don't wanna get in an argument, but surely those stepping back and looking at the "bigger picture" are accepting what's happening now and enjoying it rather that whining about each individual show etc...

People should get over it and wait and see what happens. We'll hear if something exciting is gonna happen.

LP

I understand that. But there is always going to be some criticism, like anything in life, nothing is perfect. Except of course if you're an Axl swinger, because obviously there is nothing to be critical about when it comes to him.

But whatever, the testosterone levels in this thread is nauseating. Keep up with the virtual high-fives and pats on the back. Bravo. You all cyber kicked Kaneda's ass, even though every point he made is STILL valid.

For cripes sake... you're just about as annoying as Kaneda. Go blow it out your ass already.

If you can't handle the testosterone, go find a girly thread like which movie star has the best looking ass over in 'Anything Goes'.

Anyone for some chest thumping? I need a high five and a 'good game' pat on the ass.

Kaneda's points would only be valid if you subscribed to the notion that Axl owed you something. Or in that by his actions (or lack thereof) he has directly impacted your life in a negative way. Truthfully, if Axl Rose has impacted your life in such a way, then you should really go see a mental health professional, which I've encouraged kaneda to do numerous times.

So someone can only have an opinion if their life was impacted in a "negative" way?

People can have criticisms without ever feeling they are owed something and definitely without the need of having to seek out psychiatric help. :drevil:

Some of the people trying their hardest to defend Axl are bigger cry babies than the ones who actually take a step back and look at the big picture.

People are going to say get out in the real world and stop whining?! Maybe those same sheep should get out and stop defending. Because in the end, Axl is going to do whatever it is he wants, whether you're the one kicking him in the balls or sucking on them.

Don't wanna get in an argument, but surely those stepping back and looking at the "bigger picture" are accepting what's happening now and enjoying it rather that whining about each individual show etc...

People should get over it and wait and see what happens. We'll hear if something exciting is gonna happen.

LP

I understand that. But there is always going to be some criticism, like anything in life, nothing is perfect. Except of course if you're an Axl swinger, because obviously there is nothing to be critical about when it comes to him.

But whatever, the testosterone levels in this thread is nauseating. Keep up with the virtual high-fives and pats on the back. Bravo. You all cyber kicked Kaneda's ass, even though every point he made is STILL valid.

For cripes sake... you're just about as annoying as Kaneda. Go blow it out your ass already.

If you can't handle the testosterone, go find a girly thread like which movie star has the best looking ass over in 'Anything Goes'.

Anyone for some chest thumping? I need a high five and a 'good game' pat on the ass.

:rofl-lol:

Owned!

Have a high-five, that pat and a Beer Matt ;)

LP

I'm just as annoying as Kaneda?! Good! You just made my fucking day!

Ohh Boy, Matt's making a whole bunch of cyber friends today. LOL, but tell Kaneda to get out into the real world. I don't see him asking for a virtual pat on his ass.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

LP

Uh-oh....... :shocked: .......... don't poke the bear, dude!

Anyway, this has been fun. Good times. Keep pumping dudes, Kaneda.

So few words, such a huge meaning behind them. They speak volumes... it's poetry... poetry I tell you!!!

Rocketking, you're the messiah we've all been waiting for. I've been holding the ship down in these recent dire moments in time, but I am elated you have finally arrived on the battle scene. I feel like Eisenhower welcoming George S. Patton and his Third Army to the battlefield.

Cheers to you mate.

LP

You must have crap days...

If that's the case, I'd really hate to have to suffer through one of your days. You must have just as much a pathetic existence as Kaneda.

So someone can only have an opinion if their life was impacted in a "negative" way?

People can have criticisms without ever feeling they are owed something and definitely without the need of having to seek out psychiatric help. :drevil:

Not at all. Kaneda can have any opinion he wants.... but I can in turn call him a douche bag if I want, too. :)

If that's the case, I'd really hate to have to suffer through one of your days. You must have just as much a pathetic existence as Kaneda.

DUDE..... ixnay on the oking pay!!

Edited by rocketking

LP

what sad days are you going trough? :huh:

LP

You must have crap days...

Beat me to it, Sandman.

I say we start a club... the 'Men of the GNR Roundtable'... based on the Man Laws model. Rocketking and Sandman should help lead the charge. What do you think? Ideas?

Yet you've spent most of YOUR day so far trying to bash Kaneda. What does that say about your existence? Kaneda's so pathetic yet you try to prove all his points wrong? Get a grip.

Kok.jpg sandman wants a willy his look like worm and is floppy like daid DAID LOO sandman is gay gay gay ADNAM EAT AXL SHIT AND GO YUM TASTE LIKE SQUID HA HA HA i fool you bye bye

Did you know that the name 'Rodney' is the most popular gay name for homosexuals? It's true, look it up. I even found you in Google: http://gaypros.meetup.com/cities/us/tx/hou...840375/?ic=sn42

If it's not the biggest gay name going, I propose the name 'Rodney' should be considered the classic gay name.

Man Law?

Yet you've spent most of YOUR day so far trying to bash Kaneda. What does that say about your existence? Kaneda's so pathetic yet you try to prove all his points wrong? Get a grip.

No, I haven't been trying to prove any of his points wrong. His points are ridiculous and need not be proven wrong. I'm here to shit on his party. Would you like me to shit on you too? BTW, I found where you belong:

http://www.velvetrevolver.com/

See, now you're not lost anymore.

No, I haven't been trying to prove any of his points wrong. His points are ridiculous and need not be proven wrong. I'm here to shit on his party. Would you like me to shit on you too? BTW, I found where you belong:

*sigh*.... I tried to warn you. :no: You do realize she's about to intellectually murder you, right? She's smarter than all the rest of us put together!

*sigh*.... I tried to warn you. :no: You do realize she's about to intellectually murder you, right? She's smarter than all the rest of us put together!

I know all about P4A. Don't flatter her. She's about as smart as a shit-house door on a tuna boat... and smells like one too from what I hear. I'll take some shots to ruffle her panties, then just ignore her. Keeps me entertained when Kaneda isn't speaking up for himself.

I know all about P4A. Don't flatter her. She's about as smart as a shit-house door on a tuna boat... and smells like one too from what I hear. I'll take some shots to ruffle her panties, then just ignore her. Keeps me entertained when Kaneda isn't speaking up for himself.

Believe me, it's not flattery. She actually is "all that"! :heart:

Edited by rocketking

Can I just ask something Mr. Urlacher54? What was your previous screen name?

Any guesses? I'd be willing to bet they are wrong, but humor me anyway.

So you've walked these waters before, eh? ;)

Don't ask me to guess, like you said, I'd get it wrong every time.