Terrible cover

droezle

Dude, first it took me exactly 4 seconds to find this was posted 3 times already.

I don't like her either but you have to understand something, that night thousands of people heard SCOM, maybe a few for the first time...

Maybe even one of them bought a GN'R album after that night..

So where in the hell is this bad?

Dude, first it took me exactly 4 seconds to find this was posted 3 times already.

I don't like her either but you have to understand something, that night thousands of people heard SCOM, maybe a few for the first time...

It's just how she sing the song with her irritating voice.

She sings something like 'No,no,no baby, no,no,no don't lie..'--sorta turning it in that 'don't lie' song.

And she attempts to do the snake dance.Lame.

And when she puts the mic up for the audience to sing, it's obvious they don't know it and just repeat what she sang!

edit: and at one point she takes her cap off and you think she's going to throw it..nope, puts it back on.

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

It's just how she sing the song with her irritating voice.

yeah but is it on a album? No

is it serious? No

Just a cool moment during a concert and someone happened to film it.

yeah but is it on a album? No

is it serious? No

Just a cool moment during a concert and someone happened to film it.

Thank God she didn't record it. Imagine they play her attempt for Sweet child' 10 times a day on a radiostation. That would be realy :vomit:

Edited by droezle

She sings something like 'No,no,no baby, no,no,no don't lie..'--sorta turning it in that 'don't lie' song.

And she attempts to do the snake dance.Lame.

And when she puts the mic up for the audience to sing, it's obvious they don't know it and just repeat what she sang!

edit: and at one point she takes her cap off and you think she's going to throw it..nope, puts it back on.

If I heard correctly the audience sang 'oh sweet child o' mine' instead of 'oh sweet love of mine' :unsure:

Edited by LCG