My words of wisdom on CD bitching..

DopeSickGirl

I don't get all this constant bitching about CD.. It will come out when it comes out. Maybe before the end of this year as promise. Maybe not. We will all buy it, it may be a good album, it may not.. But at least we will know. Axl is an ass-hole, everyone KNOWS this.. But that is why we love him.. The fuck the world attitude. Yes, maybe it is wearing a little thin after all these years but at least someone in music still has the rock n roll attitude, even if he isn't a big rock figure-head at the moment. Maybe CD will change that and maybe it won't.. Until we get this album we won't know. So I say just lay back and keep on waiting.. After all, we're all getting good at it now.. :) Listen and reminice about old GNR, listen to the leaked tracks.. Wonder what the rest of the new tracks will be like.. IF we ever hear it.. If not don't forget what made you love this band in the first place.

Keep waiting. Keep hoping.

'You'll see it.'

xDSGx

It was rock n roll attitude all the way.

It was a big "FUCK YOU!" to those that trash the band, disbelieve the band, or don't like the band. To the ungrateful fans and more.

See what GnR did after the NY shows before the European Tour? A big "THANK YOU!" to the fans for showing up, having a good time, and spreading the good word.

Now all anyones doing is bitching and moaning so what do you expect? A BIGGGGGG (even BIGGER than the one Del wrote) "FUCK YOU!!" is in order for alot of fans right now, it's well deserved.

It was rock n roll attitude all the way.

It was a big "FUCK YOU!" to those that trash the band, disbelieve the band, or don't like the band. To the ungrateful fans and more.

But that shows that they DO care what others think which is what the opposite of the attitude is.

It's not really an issue of "bitching." This is a discussion forum and some people will look at what it being done, and totally agree with it. Other people will disagree and think that the band is heading in the wrong direction. This forum is a place where people can come together and discuss their different viewpoints. The sad fact is that there is a tiny minority who are intellectually incapable of engaging in the give and take of intelligent debate. If you take a look at the posts that Kaneda makes you'll see that rather than making a point by point rebuttal of his post, they descend into childish insults.

I'm not saying that you're doing this, but it doesn't take a lot of looking to find the people that I'm talking about. ;)