Nickelback- All The Right Reasons

adnan

I went over to a casual friend's (note: I would never make a proper friend with anyone who listens to Nickelback) house during my spare period today, and she put "All the Right Reasons" into the CD player as background music for the conversation/lunch we were having. I showed my disgust but then she threatened not to make pancakes for me ( :( ) so I had to listen to it.

Although I found a couple of songs to be quite decent by Nickelback standards (still awful by musical standards), it becomes apparent that Nickelback are quite possibly the worst major band/artist in the world at the moment. They are just inexcusably bad. The music is shit, the singing is shit, and don't even get me started on the songwriting ( :laugh: ). Honestly, a kid playing on one of those li'l keyboard toy things is more listenable...

But the pancakes were amazing. I might have to go back and endure Sum41 for those, they were that good.

You scared me for a minute Adnan............

I never thought that any band could be as bad as Nickelback.............until I heard that Hinder song. When I first heard that piece of crap, I thought it was Nickelback.

Hinder seem to me to be very slightly better. Still unbelievably awful though. I might never ever choose to listen to an entire album from Hinder.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
But the pancakes were amazing. I might have to go back and endure Sum41 for those, they were that good.

Well they are a whole lot better atleast.

I think Nickelback is popular because they don't sound gay, alot of people get off on that.

You seriously had me worried for a second there - I almost thought you were going to praise this album as an overlooked gem. :laugh: Nickelback get on my nerves - incredibly so - but the sad thing is that, at the start, they seemed like they could end up being a pretty decent band. How You Remind Me was a nice track.

Edited by nameless_girl