WTTJ Will be used for...

Almost Famous

cannibal holocaust is great.

dont know how many times ive jerked off to it

You fucking sick cunt!!!! :shocked:

Anyhow cannibal was utter shit.....looked and felt like it cost $100 to make. Buy the dvd for $2 now so that explains it all

:rofl-lol:

Edited by jimmy1981

I :heart: "Cannibal Holcaust"

You do realize that they butchered real animals, and who knows, possibly real human beings do you?

The director of the film went to court because the murder scenes were so realistic that they thought he really killed them for the sake of a gory film. That movie is the most fuckin disgusting thing I've ever seen. It should be banned all over the world and those sick fucks ("movie makers") should be locked up right this second.

It was all worth it.

I :heart: "Cannibal Holcaust"

You do realize that they butchered real animals, and who knows, possibly real human beings do you?

The director of the film went to court because the murder scenes were so realistic that they thought he really killed them for the sake of a gory film. That movie is the most fuckin disgusting thing I've ever seen. It should be banned all over the world and those sick fucks ("movie makers") should be locked up right this second.

If you think they killed real people then you're quite the moron.

And if you look past all the gore you'll see that film had GREAT social commentary. It's a shame people get so hooked up on the blood and guts.

I hope they don't fucking kill live animals in the remake.

Animals don't have to be butchered live to make great social commentaries.

They won´t since it´s illegal now. And I agree, it´s sick to kill an animal especially for movie purposes whatever they may be. There is no justifying killing an innocent life.

Edited by Lukinx