Bravewords Release Date Rumour

tbone04

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, our german source says early december is the rd

german sources?! ...what is the source and who said it was coming out?!

i would only trust label or management statements, and no information has come from either so far

Is it the same german source that clamied Slash would play with the band at Rock am Ring? :laugh::rofl-lol:

Damn-there have to be cd's manufactured now then right? Are there no GN'R fans at the factory?

Nope, oompa loompa's........ :rofl-lol: in Uncle Axl's chocolate cd factory.... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

where ever the CD's are being made, i bet the people (oomp loompas) are not allowed to exit the camp until CD hits the shops (to stop any leaks happening).

Oompa%20Loompab.jpg

Song

Oh no, not that scary place :confused:

On topic:

Psssst... just pretend that we know nothing. Don´t ruin this surprise.

Nov. 21 makes perfect sense, it markets itself. Do i smell a GNR/Jay-Z joint promotion collaboration? Maybe not, but if i had an album i would put it out on the 21st. Jay-Z's record is going to sell a ton of copies in the first day let alone the first week. And since people are going to be going to the record store/visiting iTunes anyway on that day - why not release Chinese Democracy. I will be buying Jay-Z's new album, now i don't have to make 2 trips, kill 2 birds with one stone kind of day. Let Jay-Z do the promotion for GN'R. They've already spent enough money on the album, try and save a little on promotion (seems to be working at the concerts for the most part).

I'm sure it was taken down because it had an element of truth to it

I agree with that 100%.

Look at how the supposed "Fake setlist" was taken down...next thing ya know, Down on the Farm is being played, just as mentioned.

When things are taken down, that means, usually anyway, that whatever was shown was true.

I sure hope the 21st is the release date.

Damn-there have to be cd's manufactured now then right? Are there no GN'R fans at the factory?

Nope, you see Axl trained an army of dolphins during his years in the shades to manufacture those cds so no word will be out before they are ready. Also the cds will be sold only from Axl's own house so that no one can get them before release date.

Army of Dolphins...that's fuckin hilarious! :rofl-lol:

Nope, oompa loompa's........ :rofl-lol: in Uncle Axl's chocolate cd factory.... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

where ever the CD's are being made, i bet the people (oomp loompas) are not allowed to exit the camp until CD hits the shops (to stop any leaks happening).

Oompa%20Loompab.jpg

Song

AAAAAHHH :scared::scared: Oompa Loompas freak me out man!

Well according to the "BestBuy Girl" the cd's arrive this thursday and released tuesday the 14th.....hehe let's see, don't really matter, we're now only 7 weeks at most from having it in our hands! :wub:

Kannon.

I know a great way to confirm the release date ---->Get one of these GnR fan sites to post an article claiming that they have uncovered the release date of the cd from a source inside the record label and then...if it is true, they will get contacted by GnR management to tell them to remove the article...confirming our suspicions. Fan sites...get on it.

I know a great way to confirm the release date ---->Get one of these GnR fan sites to post an article claiming that they have uncovered the release date of the cd from a source inside the record label and then...if it is true, they will get contacted by GnR management to tell them to remove the article...confirming our suspicions. Fan sites...get on it.

it been taken down :rofl-lol: