Release Date Rumors

Mr. Oral Sex

Please people just keep your release date rumors to yourselves. I mean, between all of them, almost every Tues. in the next 8 weeks is represented by some source or another.

So just like Merck said, it could be any of them. Just wait and stop getting certain fans' hopes up. I know dumbasses will keep posting them but whatever.

Flame away fuckers.

Everyone wants the album to come out. Why shouldn't they speculate? Who are you to tell them that they can't?

Speculation's fine. But do we need a "Such and such says this is the date." 10 times over? If anything it should be one thread so new fans and older fans alike don't come to this site getting their heart set on ONE release date and being disappointed.

Everyone wants the album to come out. Why shouldn't they speculate? Who are you to tell them that they can't?

Speculation's fine. But do we need a "Such and such says this is the date." 10 times over? If anything it should be one thread so new fans and older fans alike don't come to this site getting their heart set on ONE release date and being disappointed.

yeah I get ya. sometimes (although rarley) though, the info turns out to be true

yeah I get ya. sometimes (although rarley) though, the info turns out to be true

If it were Id love it as much as the next guy. But most these sources are rediculous. And some fans wouldnt know from either misinformation or inexperience. They might take it as God's word. Im just saying maybe it should be one thread or wait for word from the big men... or see it in a store. Which ever one comes first.

I didnt think people were allowed to say naughty words in Utah.

I don't think they're allowed to have oral sex either, let alone be called "Mr. Oral Sex."

Pretty sure one can do whatever they want, wherever they live. Even if the simplest actions have a really negative punishment. Such as in China, maybe?

Utah's not much different from the rest of the fuckin US... and this isnt the topic. So make a good insult, and stop with the shitty ones or stay on topic its that fuckin simple numbskull.