Who here

drtydane

Is anyone else besides me makin the trip to mass tomarrow. I feel like such a jackass.

I hope fate makes it worth while for you. I hope a hundred dollar bill falls out of Axhole's pocket that was supposed to be his liquor money, and you pick it up. I hope you meet the hottest chick you'll ever see in Worchester(even though they don't exist there. :rolleyes: ) and she fucks the shit out of you.

Enjoy. rock3

Edited by da_illest_in_402

I'm sure ill end up going in the end...its just been a long day of "I told you so's" I hate defending a band that constantly fucks the only people that love them.

Go to the show dude...you'll be glad you did...it's a wicked live show!

Oh I know. I drove to NYC from maine to see them...Boston 02 too...Course axl cant come to maine to see 3600 fans. FUck it. And to the ass who said im "expecting" a floor seat, no, im not. Just disapointed thats what I had and now Ill be lucky to see the band from the monitors. I too have been thinkin about the set..they should def. play a longer set..maybe a new song.

I'm going, I have floor tickets, and this is my first concert by my favorite band of all time. If he doesn't show I'll be sooooo pissed.

But anyways, go to the show dude, if he comes it will all be worth it, if he doesn't...well, hire a hitman or something I dunno go wild and start a riot.