Where are the bootlegs??

GNR Rocks35

I understand that continental arena is out there as a 2 camera shot, totally unobstructed. I usually am only interested in shows I have gone to for complete boots, but I may pick up this one to have a good clean boot of this tour.

Deemed a threat to national security all confiscated bootlegs have been sent to a place somewhere in the desert where they can be analyzed by experts to determine if in fact Bin Laden is behind the terror that Guns and Roses may have on the current ho hum complacent American music scene.

Deemed a threat to national security all confiscated bootlegs have been sent to a place somewhere in the desert where they can be analyzed by experts to determine if in fact Bin Laden is behind the terror that Guns and Roses may have on the current ho hum complacent American music scene.

A real stupid comment. You must be one of those fine liberals that are ruining America....

A real stupid comment. You must be one of those fine liberals that are ruining America....

Whoaaa dude... that comes with a lot of baggage doesn't it? I oughta bust your filthy little mouth for even suggesting that I'm a liberal.

It was a funny comment... if you want to turn it into another one of those castarated either or arguments...that have made our national politics nothing more than a running joke -I can't stop you. You wanna try to turn a humourous comment into another baby boomer style pissing contest?...by all means feel free.... go right on ahead by all means demonstrate your ignorance... we understand.

GOD GUNS AND REPUBLICANS......

Edited by rockerman