Is GNR soundcrew the worst in the business ?

SWINGTRADER

The problem that the GN'R sound crew has, is that Axl goes on hours late, which gives them less time to get to the next city and set up. Also, maybe if he actually went to a soundcheck he could work out the problems with them before the show, like a professional.

Very true

Sound was excellent when I saw them in Tampa. Absolutely perfect (though Axl appeared to get pissed at the sound once during the show).

Pubes.

It´s a huge different between the sound on stage and the "out" sound.. For exampel the sond for the audience can be totally different from each of the members on stage. They all have a very individual mix in their earshells. As a listener u have no idea how it´s sound for, in this case, Axl. Not even Robin or Richard have the same mix.

Axl always blames the sound guys. He is always adjusting his hip volume controller and I think he's afraid to be too loud above the music...yet he's always too low.

..And you´re so full of bullshit. He´s hip controller doesnt make any difference to the audience sound. It only change his individual mix in his own earshell.

This is a good exampel of bullshit talk to highlight Axl more as an asswhole that he really is. Maby he is. But this only shows that he got plenty of shit built on twisted speculations made by some whiny fuck that cry to mama CD isn´t out.

It will be soon. Take care so long :kiss:

Axl always blames the sound guys. He is always adjusting his hip volume controller and I think he's afraid to be too loud above the music...yet he's always too low.

..And you´re so full of bullshit. He´s hip controller doesnt make any difference to the audience sound. It only change his individual mix in his own earshell.

This is a good exampel of bullshit talk to highlight Axl more as an asswhole that he really is. Maby he is. But this only shows that he got plenty of shit built on twisted speculations made by some whiny fuck that cry to mama CD isn´t out.

It will be soon. Take care so long :kiss:

Then if it doesn't affect the audience sound why can you hear the volume adjustments on live recordings that corresponds with him playing with his hip controller???? He is a control freak who wants to make sure his voice is not too loud...but unfortunately he's paranoid about it. Just look at the LIVE ERA CDs. He re-recorded 90% of the vocals over the live tracks and for the most part, the live voice was better.

Then if it doesn't affect the audience sound why can you hear the volume adjustments on live recordings that corresponds with him playing with his hip controller???? He is a control freak who wants to make sure his voice is not too loud...but unfortunately he's paranoid about it. Just look at the LIVE ERA CDs. He re-recorded 90% of the vocals over the live tracks and for the most part, the live voice was better.

I havn´t heard any volume adjustments :huh: Maby the case is just simply that you hear want u appear to beleve. If a song is to loud in his mix he probably sings lower to hear the band. After adjusting the shit he can sing "normaly" again. Simply adjusting his voice after the mic and thats the only reason why u could notice changes. Why the hell would he be able to control the audince sound when he can´t even hear it!?? That´s the soundguys job. The stage mix is totally different. I play on amateurlevel for around 200 pers many years. Thats exactly the same princip. I´ve soundchecked hundreds of times. Beleve me, I know. On stage we have separate speaker for every bandmember, and individual mix in each. Same princip as the earshell he´s using, but the different is that he´s able to make adjustments. Individual.

I hope the problem is fixed before tomorrow. At the new jersey show as soon as jungle started you could tell it was not very loud. I thought maybe the mix was fucked but when Bach came on during my michelle his voice out powered the bands music where as axls did not. As for the solos they had those during the illusion tour remember the tokyo videos? Shit there was a fucking drum solo/bass solo/guitar solo . I think that since nobody really cares about the new players the stage itself just dies without Axl,but guns was always this way so i dont understand the bitching about them.

Never thought I'd see the day when Sebastian Bach has a stronger voice than Axl Rose...fuck that shit.

I hope the problem is fixed before tomorrow. At the new jersey show as soon as jungle started you could tell it was not very loud. I thought maybe the mix was fucked but when Bach came on during my michelle his voice out powered the bands music where as axls did not. As for the solos they had those during the illusion tour remember the tokyo videos? Shit there was a fucking drum solo/bass solo/guitar solo . I think that since nobody really cares about the new players the stage itself just dies without Axl,but guns was always this way so i dont understand the bitching about them.

Never thought I'd see the day when Sebastian Bach has a stronger voice than Axl Rose...fuck that shit.

I'm usually singing along with all of the songs...I've been to 7 concerts and don't think I've ever heard Axl sing...lol