Is GNR soundcrew the worst in the business ?

SWINGTRADER

It seems that by reading all these reviews that the soundcrew fucks up every other concert. I don't think there is another band out there that has so much problems with the sound. The same thing happened during the European tour , it's as if someone was trying to sabotage these shows on purpose . If these guys are so incompetent why hasn't GNR fired them yet?? These guys would not have lasted with a band like U2 for more than 2 shows , Bono would have fired their ass. There is no excuse for this to be happening with a band like this and at these ticket prices . They better make sure that everything goes perfect for MSG because they could use some awesome reviews and good publicity right now . There are rumors going around that more shows are going to be cancelled , so they better make this NY show magical.

I am wondering if it has to do with the amount of wireless equipment they are using. If it is then possible they need to look at using a cell phone blocker as cell phones that are transmitting can icause issues with wireless devices. I know at the Stones show they block out any features that access the web on the phones. They all move to an analog signal or nothing. Same thing at the football games I go to.

I think every band has sound problems, but Axl gets extremely pissed off if everything is NOT PERFECT.

Most bands play through it. JMO

you're probably right

He is

Does anybody remember when highvoltage posted those clips of Axl backstage yelling at the crew in the middle of a song? :lol:

Edited by sweetness

I think every band has sound problems, but Axl gets extremely pissed off if everything is NOT PERFECT.

Most bands play through it. JMO

you're probably right

He is

Does anybody remember when highvoltage posted those clips of Axl backstage yelling at the crew in the middle of a song? :lol:

Haha.

Any links? That sounds funny.

I hope the problem is fixed before tomorrow. At the new jersey show as soon as jungle started you could tell it was not very loud. I thought maybe the mix was fucked but when Bach came on during my michelle his voice out powered the bands music where as axls did not. As for the solos they had those during the illusion tour remember the tokyo videos? Shit there was a fucking drum solo/bass solo/guitar solo . I think that since nobody really cares about the new players the stage itself just dies without Axl,but guns was always this way so i dont understand the bitching about them.

The problem that the GN'R sound crew has, is that Axl goes on hours late, which gives them less time to get to the next city and set up. Also, maybe if he actually went to a soundcheck he could work out the problems with them before the show, like a professional.

No they shouldn't. Wait till CD comes out.

Out of every member in the band, Pitman has the most important job on it. The synthesizors/ industrial effects are going to decide whether it was worth the wait or not. I think some here agree.

And Dizzy co-wrote silkworms, if you don't like it you should "fire" him too.