How's the TC's security?

Almost Famous

Anyone know? Firstly, I'm thinking about gettin' a fifth of vodka to bring, and some recording equipment.

Is it tight there, or will it be a bitch? Also, do they pat you down? 'cause, I'm not legally 18, but I've got an ID that says I am, so I'm plannin' on bringin' smokes with me, it's a non-smoking venue though, isn't it? Meh, oh well.

They will pat you down if it is anything like past concerts or T-Wolves games. I want to say you walk through a metal detector but I may be wrong. So that may trigger with your recording equipment. If they find your Vodka, I would think they would just take it and not card you. They won't take your smokes. I will be bringing my own in. I doubt they would card you for your smokes either. I smoked in 2002 when they were here. They really don't care unless that has changed. I must be getting old if 17 years olds are going to see GNR now. That is cool though!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know? Firstly, I'm thinking about gettin' a fifth of vodka to bring, and some recording equipment.

Is it tight there, or will it be a bitch? Also, do they pat you down? 'cause, I'm not legally 18, but I've got an ID that says I am, so I'm plannin' on bringin' smokes with me, it's a non-smoking venue though, isn't it? Meh, oh well.

If it's anything like the last few shows i've been to there, they'll pat you down and make you empty out all your pockets/bags. so unless you have boots you can hide the booze in, i'd suggest just going to the irish bar across from first avenue. that's where i'll be. you should be able to smoke in there. just keep it on the down low. the recording equipment is a tough one. they may take it. they'll probably take your cameras too unless you hide them pretty well.

Ugh I don't know what to do..

Thinkin i'll just bring a disposable and not use the flash....see how they turn out. Its better than nothing...

Just buy a small Tampon box, empty it out and put your camera in....no security gaurd wants to go there!!!!! :) Once your camera is in...take a few pics at a time..they really won't bug you..unless your snappin pictures like crazy!

Edited by SoFine