Sterling Sound still working on GNR related project

Ashlar

Sterling posted an update on its MySpace page yesterday mentioning what projects they are still working on. The list is as follows:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...b8-d2beaef41845

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Because it's been a while...

we thought we would let you know what we have been working on, lately, at Sterling Sound...

8 Ball & MIG, America, Ashley Tisdale, Baby Boy, Bad Brains, Brooke Hogan, Bullet For My Valentine, Burning Spear, Clap Your hands Say Yeah!, Coolio, Dr. Dog, Europe, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Ill Nino, Jamiroquai, Jim Cuddy, Joe Satriani, Joey Starr, Josh Groban, Kevin Federline, Kings Of leon, Kiss, Metallica, Mission Of Burma, Mogwai, New Year's Day, Norah Jones, Ricky Martin, Roch Voisine, Stephen Marley, The Cars, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Frames, The Holmes Brothers, The You, They Might Be Giants and many more....

12:49 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

My personal guess is it could be CD as it seems that Greatest Hits 2 is cancelled. They aren't going to spend this length of time remastering old recordings. So my guess is its something new. Take it for what you will

It amazes me how these companies release these statements without having a fucking clue of how guarded this information has been...and they go " oh and yeah, were working on that Gn'R cd..nothing too important".

Are they really morons?

It amazes me how these companies release these statements without having a fucking clue of how guarded this information has been...and they go " oh and yeah, were working on that Gn'R cd..nothing too important".

Are they really morons?

In fairness, they probably weren't expecting the Legion of GNR Fans to swoop upon their post and minutely dissect it.

SG

"Sterling Sound still working on GNR related project"

To correct u, according to them they´ve been working on some GnR.

Not that I care, but I do care it sounds more positive ;)

Thanks for the info!

I concur, the title of this thread is waaaaay misleading. change it please.

Why would they need to keep this quiet? It's not like it's a secret that Chinese Democracy is coming soon. Axl and Merck have both said that it'll be out this year; it's only logical to think someone is doing the mastering.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 10 2006, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't some person say that they were delighted with the final mixes?? Meaning that the album has been mixed already, might be other songs he is playing with...

Yeah that's what I was thinking...which made me think it could be work on the single.