no-one ever said 2006

Gnfnrhead

...and the forum hands his ass to him.

At least not many people were dicks about it...but this was a really poorly thought out thread, It's a good thing for him Matt13 didn;t see this one, he would have had a turrets syndrom outbreak probably followed by a hernia.

A8R

Merck said it would be one of the ten Tuesdays before the end of the year. So, yes, they DID say that.

And Axl said on Trunk and at the VMAs that this was the year.

If they have lied to us, and give us more excuses, then I honestly will lose a lot of respect for them, which I don't want to happen. :no:

and i think axl also said that at the kroq radio interview but i could be wrong about that

Guest Yanni_16

Oh boy, some of the excuses people come up with for Axl. "Wait wait, no, Axl only said THE ALBUM will come out this year, he didn't say Chinese Democracy. And technically he's right, an album was released in 2006." :rolleyes:

all the stuff people have said about when cd will be released is getting annoying. i just have three things to say.

1. about the interview that said you would hear music this year, i think feburary correct me if im wrong,

if he was talking about music, we've already heard some this year.

if he was talkin about cd, he said this year, not 2006, so he has until feburary (if im right about when the interview was)

2. about which tuesday the album will be released on, they never said the album would be released on a tuesday, thats just what people asumed.

3. be patient you'll get in the end, no need to constantly complain about it.

so yeah, thats just my opinion on the mindless guessing about release dates and such.

Axl said this year (you'll get the album). what part of that don't you understand?