Will there be "livegunsnroses.com" like "livemetallica.com"?

Iceman24

So, there's this site which most of you probably now. It's called www.livemetallica.com . You can buy all metallica concerts since 2004 as a bootleg in soundboard quality there.

So I mailed Merck Mercuriadis this:

Hey,

I've just got one question about Guns N' Roses bootlegs. Did you ever think about creating a site like http://www.livemetallica.com/ where we fans can get bootlegs of every show? I think this would be a very good idea.

That's what he wrote me:

This is something we are considering for the future. Thank you.

Just thought, I'd share this with you, because I think, it would be really awesome to have a site like this. ;)

Edited by Iceman24

This is something we are considering for the future. Thank you.

I love Merck e-mails. So polite... :lol:

Awesome rock3

First, we get GH2, then the Chicago 1992 DVD, then maybe a website with bootlegs, and THEN ...... [well, fill in if possible]

Gotta Love Merck2005 :rofl-lol:rock3

its a great idea and makes a ton of sense...And with this being Guns N Roses, that means it will NEVER happen........

As far as I know i dont think they even have any SBD's from the 80s around.......There was only a couple shows that the band recorded..the marquee 87 show, a couple 88 japan shows and thats it.........Axl didnt have them start recording every show until UYI.........