far downs theory

axlrose42025

i've been reading through all the posts and "theories" of when the album will drop on cd.com the other day they posted that mtv had a tracklisting of c.d and today i read that universal had no idea when the album will drop the far downs theory is the only one that makes sence axl wants to make money off this album and i know the record company would like to make that 13 or 15 million back i for 1 sure the hell would so they don't want no leaks cause when it gets on the internet people like to download instead of purchase albums so there is a good chance that actually record stores do have a release date but we are not to know it so that the poppin up 1 tuesday plan will happen but the way to figure out this theory is which record company is "The far downs " bein released through if its universal theres a 95 % chance this is chinese democracy

this is my theory and my opinion everyone is intitled to it this is just mine

Not to be an asshole, but have some punctuation: ..,..,.,?.,.!..,

The Far Downs theory was never disproved necessarily, but that doesn't mean it's true. Hope for the best, but expect the worst...the worst that can come of it is that you will either be right, or pleasantly surprised.

i've been reading through all the posts and "theories" of when the album will drop on cd.com the other day they posted that mtv had a tracklisting of c.d and today i read that universal had no idea when the album will drop the far downs theory is the only one that makes sence axl wants to make money off this album and i know the record company would like to make that 13 or 15 million back i for 1 sure the hell would so they don't want no leaks cause when it gets on the internet people like to download instead of purchase albums so there is a good chance that actually record stores do have a release date but we are not to know it so that the poppin up 1 tuesday plan will happen but the way to figure out this theory is which record company is "The far downs " bein released through if its universal theres a 95 % chance this is chinese democracy

this is my theory and my opinion everyone is intitled to it this is just mine

huh?

you knowq a way of Axl to earn lots of money in this album??? PRE-SALE

just announce a release date and make a pre sale in the official site... who is not gonna buy it thru the web site???????????????? huh?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you knowq a way of Axl to earn lots of money in this album??? PRE-SALE

just announce a release date and make a pre sale in the official site... who is not gonna buy it thru the web site???????????????? huh?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I wouldn't. I wouldn't trust the fuckers to send it to me. I'd be perfectly content to go into Best Buy to get it.