Dayton Daily News???

Danny

Like the Dayton Daily News are gonna be the ones to break the news on ChiDem. This is probably another person who picked up on the RS story. Like the sucker I am , I will check Best Buy on the 21st anyway.

Don't feel bad we'll all be checking our local music stores on that date. Just hoping and praying. Even if Axl were to quit the tour and say CD was never coming out I would check. *knock on wood*

I see this as a good sign. I don't think that the newspaper would base this solely on the RS article, but I could be wrong. I'll definitely be checking the record store just in case though.

Oh lord, now newspapers are reporting it coming out Tuesday? That's not good unless it really is coming out on the 21st, which i'm very doubtful( I am still hopeful though :) ). Just think, people that don't visit these boards are going to expect to be able to buy it, and when they can't, for some of them that may be the final straw.

No matter how you try to spin it, this is Axl's and management's fault. All of this confusion is completely avoidable.

Oh lord, now newspapers are reporting it coming out Tuesday? That's not good unless it really is coming out on the 21st, which i'm very doubtful( I am still hopeful though :) ). Just think, people that don't visit these boards are going to expect to be able to buy it, and when they can't, for some of them that may be the final straw.

No matter how you try to spin it, this is Axl's and management's fault. All of this confusion is completely avoidable.

Your're definitely right about how people that don't use the forums will most likely react. They most certainly would be pissed for any delay and unlike us they will not continue to put up with the bullshit. To most people it will be just another album, and it will soon be forgotten. Surely Axl must realize that the hardcore fans are the only people that will buy the album no matter how long the wait and we won't be enough to make CD commercially viable.

we can analyze these things to death, but right now there's only one thing that i want to know, who's the asshole that crossed out the new tom waits box in the first picture :fuckyou::P that thing might be the closest thing to cd next tuesday (since brain might be playing on some tracks)