Is today the day that the wheels get put in motion?

TheWildheart

Then I guess it depends how much control the Guns camp has over the ad.

One thing is for sure, the release of the advert to TV is the start of big things. They surely wouldn't allow HD to use it unless they are ready to follow things thtough?

They said "early November" and it didn't happen, so what makes people think they'll EVER air the Better version?

And I still don't get it why people are assuming it's gonna air during NASCAR tonight. Where did that rumour come from anyway?

Considering that tonight is the final NASCAR race, I don't think they can do it next week..

They said "early November" and it didn't happen, so what makes people think they'll EVER air the Better version?

And I still don't get it why people are assuming it's gonna air during NASCAR tonight. Where did that rumour come from anyway?

They said early November, but they also said that the PC ad runs until today. If that is correct it would be logical to assume the Better ad will start running either today or tomorrow. As for what big event is next, well there is NFL football on a weekly basis. But it doesn't only have to run during big events. It just needs to run in prime time and lots of people will see it.

We're just going to have to wait and see. I have no clue whether the new ad will air today, let alone this year. But the news release is really the only thing we've got right now if you are looking for some sort of indication.

EDIT: I haven't seen the PC ad either, but it is logical to assume that GN'R will want the Better ad in much heavier circulation since that is the one that promote the new album. Therefore, the PC ad could be running only on NASCAR, but I think we'll see the Better ad during many more shows/events.

Edited by KBear

Anything associated with GnR is up in the air. Could start airing today, may start in a week, may start next month, may start next spring, may start next summer, may start next fall, may start next winter, may start in '08, maybe in '09, maybe in '10, may never see the fucking light of day! Asshole Axl! :fuckyou: