Chinese Democracy back up on Amazon (Germany)

Red_Zora

I did my occasional search for CD on amazon.de after reading the latest record-store-news - and, surprise, after months I got a listing for "popular music" again (last friday there was none, I am sure).

http://www.amazon.de/Chinese-Democracy-Gun...1567338-5445005

No info though, yet, and saying "no (longer) available".

Something seems to be happening, nevertheless.

Something seems to be happening, nevertheless.

Last time it was listed on amazon nothing happened afterwards, so... who cares?

Yes, I remember ... but with all those rumours concerning the record-stores I was thinking this an interesting piece to the puzzle.

And: Amazon will be more careful, too - after that pre-order-thing back a year (and a half? Don't remember the time-span).

Can anybody just call in a German store like Media Markt or Saturn and ask...

Just wondering, as an all boards vairous people post the same shit about stores reciving shipments this week or still waiting for some....makes at least sense that in europe friday is the day (well in germany it is)....

Can anybody just call in a German store like Media Markt or Saturn and ask...

Just wondering, as an all boards vairous people post the same shit about stores reciving shipments this week or still waiting for some....makes at least sense that in europe friday is the day (well in germany it is)....

I asked in a Saturn on Friday, and I got (who would've thought???) a negative reply, no release date set.

Ah ok....so like everytime, same lame as rumor bullshit....

But still impressive that on HTGTH, the German site, and some other boards different people all say kind of the same stuff......

But still a question, what do you guys think, possible that they just put it in the shelves one day without any promo??

I just called my local "Karstadt", and they looked for Chinese Democracy in their database and found nothing among the upcoming releases. The guy told me that normally CDs pop up in the system about 4 to 5 weeks before they are actually released, but he said it would - theoretically - still be possible to release an album, which is not in their system in the moment before Christmas. Possible, but improbable.

Guess we have to wait and see, perhaps 2007 turns out to be the year...