Want to see something really funny?

Estranged Reality

Go watch Nightrain from KROQ. Right during the "...and you can make my motor hum," check out the screen.

Ron starts to try and lean against Axl, and right as he does so, Axl quickly moves away and Ron almost falls over. It's hilarious!

You know how Robin and Axl sometimes lean against each other...this is what Ron was trying to do, but Axl wanted no part of it. :rofl-lol: I fell out of my chair the first time I saw it. I didn't notice before but was watching it today and was like:

:shocked:

:laugh:

Check out the Rock AM Ring 'Paradise City'. During the extended solo when Axl is running back and forth he almost runs straight into Tommy! You can see Tommy step back right as Axl is running towards him, but the camera cuts away then, so I'm presuming Axl avoided him!

I just watched Rock Am Ring during the Paradise City solo. Can't see Axl falling almost into Tommy, but I think I can see that he almost runs into Ron and Richard :P

Talking about Rock Am Ring.. Wow.. I.R.S :shocked: Listen to Axl the last two times he sings "Gonna get the IRS". Fucking AMAZING! best voice i've heard from him since 1993.

Edited by ForeverGNR

Go watch Nightrain from KROQ. Right during the "...and you can make my motor hum," check out the screen.

Ron starts to try and lean against Axl, and right as he does so, Axl quickly moves away and Ron almost falls over. It's hilarious!

You know how Robin and Axl sometimes lean against each other...this is what Ron was trying to do, but Axl wanted no part of it. :rofl-lol: I fell out of my chair the first time I saw it. I didn't notice before but was watching it today and was like:

If something like this causes you to "Fall out of your chair" then you need to get out more.

If something like this causes you to "Fall out of your chair" then you need to get out more.

It's called exaggeration.