Remember The Walrus

frankwhite

RiP

Instead of starting another thread id like to say that Dimebag Darrell Also died on this date.

RiP

werent that yesterday? more importantly, Darby Crash too but i didnt think nobody'd've heard of him...but Lennon :(:(:(!!!

never liked and never will like the beatles but still R.I.P Lennon

never will? odd...

i dont know, their music just annoys me for some reason ;)

its odd, a lotta people say that, me too at one time (predudiced punk rocker) but theres definietly something to it, preconcieved predudices tend to discolor opinions...oh well.

never liked and never will like the beatles but still R.I.P Lennon

never will? odd...

i dont know, their music just annoys me for some reason ;)

its odd, a lotta people say that, me too at one time (predudiced punk rocker) but theres definietly something to it, preconcieved predudices tend to discolor opinions...oh well.

eh, other people might like them but i dont...oh well i'm the odd one out i guess ;)

Now I realised that John murdered at 8/12/80 one day before my birthday! Lennon was ages in front of his era, he was a free spirit, his believes caused headaches to all preservatives people and that's why he was murdered. Such a shame...

R.I.P.

Rest in Peace John. You were the voice to an entire generation. You represent what I believe in.

i jus fell in love with u over that last comment :rofl-lol: cant believe this is it for posts on this thread.

Edited by frankwhite