Up axls sleeve

mack10

With all this crying and anger, totally understandable. I want to know what is the deal with the concerts in California back to back to back. Does that not seem very odd to you? There is a reason for this, and I cant believe know one has hardly talked about this. Am I missing something hear? Is this a regular practice for a band that is seemingly this big. I just wonder what axl is got up his sleeve. What do you all think about this, why would they play this place three times back to back, is it having to do with being so close to home, rejuvinated horizon, beautiful california sky, mansions on a hilltop, the home coming. I believe something will go down and I hope it starts with the physical or the explantion of a little something called Chinese fucking Democracy, dammit, and the world moves on............

Somewhere deep down iside every single gunner has a feeling about these shows...one that we don;tdare to bother acknowledging because of the constant and frequesnt let-downs with this fucking band.

I hope it's what i am thinking bit i don't dare say it

A8R

With all this crying and anger, totally understandable. I want to know what is the deal with the concerts in California back to back to back. Does that not seem very odd to you? There is a reason for this, and I cant believe know one has hardly talked about this. Am I missing something hear? Is this a regular practice for a band that is seemingly this big. I just wonder what axl is got up his sleeve. What do you all think about this, why would they play this place three times back to back, is it having to do with being so close to home, rejuvinated horizon, beautiful california sky, mansions on a hilltop, the home coming. I believe something will go down and I hope it starts with the physical or the explantion of a little something called Chinese fucking Democracy, dammit, and the world moves on............

When it gets brought up, it gets merged into this thread (it's been talked and speculated about, a lot actually). Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... pretty sure it's this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83531

When it gets brought up, it gets merged into this thread (it's been talked and speculated about, a lot actually). Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... pretty sure it's this thread:

Sure, i'll go ahead and correct you. This is substantially different from the shit in that thread. After the warm-up gigs, after the European tour, after the thigh of the American leg of the tour, there are these three dates. Is it worth independent thought and conversation? -yes. Can a peanut sized shitcake of a brain such as yours be opened to suck a thought? - apparently not.

Don't worry, you didn't surprise anyone with your usually cynical negative horse shit, it's allright.

A8R

Sure, i'll go ahead and correct you. This is substantially different from the shit in that thread. After the warm-up gigs, after the European tour, after the thigh of the American leg of the tour, there are these three dates. Is it worth independent thought and conversation? -yes. Can a peanut sized shitcake of a brain such as yours be opened to suck a thought? - apparently not.

Don't worry, you didn't surprise anyone with your usually cynical negative horse shit, it's allright.

A8R

No dude... I'm serious. I know you like the to get the opportunity surprise people with your 'cynical negative horse shit' (if you haven't noticed, bunky, I'm one of the few positive folks around here).

Anyway, since I know you're incapable of posting without trying to sound somewhat insultingly smart... I posted the wrong link. It's this one:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=85568

How much you wanna bet this gets merged into that thread? We've talked about those three dates over and over again over the course of the last two weeks.

Don't believe me? Go read through the thread.

Einstein.

I was in know way trying to start a fight.......I just missed it I guess, just havent seen it around, anyways interesting nevery the less and if it be necessary let the merging begin, geesss why are there some people on here ready to strike a finger if they dont deem it necessarily important, no one has really reached god status we are all just fans in a big shit globe of false infested promises and hopeful future masterpeices.

Edited by mack10

I was in know way trying to start a fight.......I just missed it I guess, just havent seen it around, anyways interesting nevery the less and if it be necessary let the merging begin, geesss why are there some people on here ready to strike a finger if they dont deem it necessarily important, no one has really reached god status we are all just fans in a big shit globe of false infested promises and hopeful future masterpeices.

there are so many connections between stephen king/dark twoer series and Axl Rose/ chinese democracy. Awsome sig rock1

A8R