Text Updates for Oakland

Gunzen

I will be at the show on Friday night, and would be glad to do text updates uf anyone wants them. However I do not feel my updates will be welcome, here are the TOP TEN REASONS WHY MY TEXTS WONT BE WELCOME ON THIS SITE:

1. I actually LIKE the new band and think they have energy and talent.

2. Every time Axl or GNR fucks up I dont run upstairs, get under the covers and sobb.

3. I dont get ''Butt Hurt" every Tuesday.

4. I think the setlist, while a bit heavy into AFD, is fine.

5. I feel 5 new songs on a set list is ENOUGH new music.

6. I have other things to do with my life, so when Axl doesnt keep me posted, I dont give a flying frogs fat ass ;) .

7. I wont be texting unitl Axl comes on cause I wont actually enter the arena until I am sure the rest of the marginal bands are done. Just dont fucking care.

8. You have all seen my typing skills :rolleyes:

9. Even if Axl doent show up until 12:30, I wont complain about a rock star not being "considerate of others"

10. Fuck it, nine is all I got, see ya at the Show rock1

Feel free to move or delete, I will text anyone who wants em, just PM me. *crickets chirping*

Edited by Gunzen

We all like the band, we're just frustrated that the albums not out

Brain has more swing than Frank. Bucket puts Bumble to shame. Bumbles tapping on Better was awful, his shredding on KOHD was in poor taste, and his solo on Nightrain blew big time when I saw the Band in Everett the other night. If they can't get Bucket back I wish they would just promote Richard and find another rhythm player. -Randy Lahey

Bullshit you just typed this post? :rolleyes:

Helmet are far from "marginal" Have you ever even heard them? Baz is an amazing performer, with one of the best voices in rock-n-roll. The reason most people think setlist updates are pointless, is it is basically the same fuckin set every night. Are they going to do something radical like play Brownstone before ISE?

When Axl made the comment before "Better' the other night that was worthy of an update, since he almost mentioned the album that this tour is supposed to be for.

Helmet, yes I have heard them, and they are just an average band with less than average success. Sorry man, that was just my opinion. However I do not go to their website and complain about them incessantly.

And for the record, I liked it when we were getting updates, cause you never knew, but people are so frustrated that they cant control Axl and make him do what they want, they are not interested anymore. I see your point. If it isnt what people want, they are not interested, and I cannot argue with that.

This post was partially in jest and a bit exaggerated but hell, al we were doing was bitching and complaining. I figured I would let you guys take your shots at me, cause, I dont care, "I just wanna help out the ballclub anyway I can"

Se ya Friday rock1

Edited by Gunzen

I will be at the show on Friday night, and would be glad to do text updates uf anyone wants them. However I do not feel my updates will be welcome, here are the TOP TEN REASONS WHY MY TEXTS WONT BE WELCOME ON THIS SITE:

2. Every time Axl or GNR fucks up I dont run upstairs, get under the covers and sobb.

6. I have other things to do with my life, so when Axl doesnt keep me posted, I dont give a flying frogs fat ass ;) .

7. I wont be texting unitl Axl comes on cause I wont actually enter the arena until I am sure the rest of the marginal bands are done. Just dont fucking care.

9. Even if Axl doent show up until 12:30, I wont complain about a rock star not being "considerate of others"

Feel free to move or delete, I will text anyone who wants em, just PM me. *crickets chirping*

Hey I have a potential friend here :heart: ! Nice not to feel all alone on this board!

Reason nº9 got me almost a lung problem due to technical problem in europe...so apart from this one, I would sign your manifest!

:heart:

I agree with the 9 points above.

*pictureing Kaneda running upstairs, laying down under his axl bedsheets and sobbing like a little girl* :D

:rofl-lol: I used to like Kanedas treads. During the Great Silence of 04 and 05 they gave us somethings to discuss, kept the place alive if you will. But now there redundant and pointless...

Was this thread necessary :monkey: Bugger off to the concert then and quit the attention seeking.

Are ypu the irish dude? I cant remember...

Too right. Don't give these fags shit, they don't deserve it. Coming on here every day bitching, then think there owed something by Axl.

Damn skippy. People here seem to hate emo's soo much but they dail to realise that they are becoming the basis of what they hate...

Rofl! If that was an attempt to call me emo, dude your way off :rofl-lol:

Everything I said was true. People DO come on here EVERY day preaching bullshit about Axl being a liar and all this, then they actually think they deserve the album at all? Psssh, get the fuck outta here. Loyal fans who stick by the band deserve it more than people that come onto the internet and type shit. What? You think you got respect 'cause you got a few more posts than others? hooray for tolerance!h please...like that impresses anyone.

Edited by Coma.

Rofl! If that was an attempt to call me emo, dude your way off :rofl-lol:

Everything I said was true. People DO come on here EVERY day preaching bullshit about Axl being a liar and all this, then they actually think they deserve the album at all? Psssh, get the fuck outta here. Loyal fans who stick by the band deserve it more than people that come onto the internet and type shit. What? You think you got respect 'cause you got a few more posts than others? hooray for tolerance!h please...like that impresses anyone.

I forgive everyone and want to contribute to the site, just lemme know rock1

Hey I have a potential friend here :heart: ! Nice not to feel all alone on this board!

Reason nº9 got me almost a lung problem due to technical problem in europe...so apart from this one, I would sign your manifest!

:heart:

your not alone, im with you guys.

11. Cos' Jackamo made fun of the attention whore cripple.