I for one am extremely proud to be a GNR fan at the moment

Marky

Well, after the recent goings on in the USA hit and miss tour, And all the critisism, not just by the media, but by so-called loyal fans to. Axl, Richard, Robin, Ron, Dizzy, Chris, Brain Tommy, Merck, the crew, the behind the scenes people and anyone else in the GNR camp have been under real, REAL pressure lately, and I'm happy that Axl and Merck havent just thought 'Well fuck it, im not putting any more into CD.' Its great to hear from them both, and a supposed release date of March 6 or before, and the date has actually been confirmed. Plus facts that there have been actual released dates throughout this year of a single and the album, that unfortunately came to nothing due to reasons out of the bands hands. And its encouraging to hear this because it shows that they still care about Cd, and they still care about people hearing the music.

The only reason they're going to release it at this point is to TRY and recoup some of the millions they've lost. I don't think they really care how many CD's sell, but the touring will earn them the $$ and will be most important to them. That's why this letter was written, basically saying "I'm Sorry", etc, etc, etc and because I've apologized, you should see us tour next year. It was a peace offering that had to be made otherwise they'd have even crappier ticket sales when supporting the new record.