GNR NEW YEARS EVE??

jaypayton

This is a rumor..NOT A FACT AS OF YET...But residing here in Southern California and having friends in or around the scene the rumor is GNR is going to be playing New Years Eve at one of the rock clubs as a secret gig....as of now this is just a rumor.......But i figured I would get this out there to any fellow GNR fans who also reside in SoCal just to be on the lookout for new years eve

This is a rumor..NOT A FACT AS OF YET...But residing here in Southern California and having friends in or around the scene the rumor is GNR is going to be playing New Years Eve at one of the rock clubs as a secret gig....as of now this is just a rumor.......But i figured I would get this out there to any fellow GNR fans who also reside in SoCal just to be on the lookout for new years eve

im not even gonna comment

just leave you with a quote

" fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times then we are in the gnr world "

Its possible...

But there are always MANY rumors about GNR... :drevil:

Anything is possible, but unless you have some kinda of reliable source this thread will be locked.

*LOCKED*