Wishes for 2007

Son Of A Gun

4) Who the fuck wants a clown to play in GN'R no matter how good he is..!

That guy you call a clown has probably made some top-notch guitar work on the upcoming album, he is a solo guitarist who has released over 20 albums, and can bring something new to the table, and his style is just fine, he's different and there is nothing wrong with that. At least the guy has charisma and can be clearly seen as a lead guitarist in any band he will play in. Unlike Bumblefoot who doesn't even stand out nor does he have a style...he just changes all the time because he can't find a suitable style.

he has released 15 SUPERB albums. ...But Buckethead did bring his charisma to Guns like no other, and I also

15 superb albums according to you. I've heard a few, and they're nothing to write home about. If they were that good, why hasn't a single single wound up on the charts at any time? That's how an album is judged by the general public.

As for charisma... Ozzy fucking insane circus act himself Osbourne told BH to lose the 'charisma' or take a fucking hike after he left Guns. Ozzy said something like, 'the guy is absolutely amazing on guitar, but what's with the fucking bucket and mask? I told him to lose it or take a hike.' Sounds like the guy isn't only mentally challenged, he's also a complete retard to turn down fame and riches from both GNR and Ozzy Osbourne.

Furthermore, for every one fan like you out there that loves the guy (and, errr, his image), there's 1000 casual GNR fans that felt the same way Ozzy did.

Face it, the whole BH experiment was fun, but not a long term solution for GNR.

I'm not arguing his playing ability. But the fact of the matter is, for every one BH in GNR supporter around here, there are 1000 casual fans who thought BH made the band a joke.

There's no arguing that.

And for every one nugnr supporter around here, there are 1000 casual fans who still think the band is a joke even without BH.

There's no arguing that, sir.

That guy you call a clown has probably made some top-notch guitar work on the upcoming album, he is a solo guitarist who has released over 20 albums, and can bring something new to the table, and his style is just fine, he's different and there is nothing wrong with that. At least the guy has charisma and can be clearly seen as a lead guitarist in any band he will play in. Unlike Bumblefoot who doesn't even stand out nor does he have a style...he just changes all the time because he can't find a suitable style.

umm, he isnt in the band anymore. Who fucking cares? You really need to move on dude. There is a really good band out there, making good music, and you are splitting hairs. What a waste of time dude. You must really dwell on shit huh? You do realize they had like a 70 show tour since bucket left?

P.S. Steve Perry aint coming back either. ;)

I'm not arguing his playing ability. But the fact of the matter is, for every one BH in GNR supporter around here, there are 1000 casual fans who thought BH made the band a joke.

There's no arguing that.

And for every one nugnr supporter around here, there are 1000 casual fans who still think the band is a joke even without BH.

Heh, hey man, I love it when people "make up" staistics to support a dumb argument. Fact: Million plus fans saw GNR last year, I guess that puts the number of non NUGNR & Bucket fans @ one billion? Then why cant he sell albums? You know why, cause you are full of shit. Dude, when you have an argument, dont use fantasy land as a referance point. Kthanx!

Edited by Gunzen

Gunzen,

So what if 1 million people saw the band ? It doesn't mean they liked it.

If someone is full of shit, it must be you : yesterday, you denied that Axl wanted Buckethead back, you said it was bullshit.... http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1581451

Nevertheless, it was in black and white in the Del James article posted on gunsnroses.com.

Edited by Axingn'r

There's no arguing that.

You're right. For every one fan of GUNS N' ROSES around here, there are 1000 casual fans who really need to get a life when trying to make an argument for the past. Certainly there are better things to do in life than follow and post on a forum for something you don't beleive in? Whether that pertains to you personally, I'm not sure. You didn't make that clear when you couldn't come up with something of merit on your own w/o liberally copying somebody else.

BTW: If the reviews from the shows are any indication of what the 'casual' fan thinks, from one of the top grossing tours this year mind you (without an album... pretty impressive), I'd say the vast majority of the public is accepting GUNS N' ROSES for what it is today. From my point of view, only one out of every 10 reviews trashed the band this fall (obviously from people who were going to do that regardless of what the shows were like), and the rest talked highly of the performances. Yes, many used the term 'revamped' or 'hired guns', but that didn't stop them from showering praise on all of their performances. If you ask me, this whole album debacle in 2006 may have been a blessing in disguise. As the press began to accept GUNS N' ROSES in 2006, who played mostly old material, so did the casual fan who saw them. The next time around, it will be much easier for them to accept them as GUNS N' ROSES, period, when they're supporting, by all accounts, a kick ass album.

If that doesn't happen, hey, it was a fun ride. At least I can say I came around places like this as a fan of something I believed in and have no regrets. One day, the 'negs' that have religiously come here to bash the band will look back and realize how much of their precious lives they pissed away... if they turn out to have a life one day.

No spin there, sir.

:rolleyes:

Well, my new years resolution wishes for the band gotta be:

1) Bring back Brain

2) I hope Axl's voice returns to the status of that on the 2006 European tour

3) further and AMPLE release of more live material including off the 2006 North American tour

4) When CD is released bring back Buckethead if possible (perhaps he just didn't want to play a tour with no album)

2) Uhmm Axl's voice kept getting better and better so ehh..

Oh yeah my wish would be simply release of Chinese Democracy

Amen,

and Amen!

Can somebody give me an AMEN!!

AMEN my brother

There's no arguing that.

You're right. For every one fan of GUNS N' ROSES around here, there are 1000 casual fans who really need to get a life when trying to make an argument for the past. Certainly there are better things to do in life than follow and post on a forum for something you don't beleive in? Whether that pertains to you personally, I'm not sure. You didn't make that clear when you couldn't come up with something of merit on your own w/o liberally copying somebody else.

BTW: If the reviews from the shows are any indication of what the 'casual' fan thinks, from one of the top grossing tours this year mind you (without an album... pretty impressive), I'd say the vast majority of the public is accepting GUNS N' ROSES for what it is today. From my point of view, only one out of every 10 reviews trashed the band this fall (obviously from people who were going to do that regardless of what the shows were like), and the rest talked highly of the performances. Yes, many used the term 'revamped' or 'hired guns', but that didn't stop them from showering praise on all of their performances. If you ask me, this whole album debacle in 2006 may have been a blessing in disguise. As the press began to accept GUNS N' ROSES in 2006, who played mostly old material, so did the casual fan who saw them. The next time around, it will be much easier for them to accept them as GUNS N' ROSES, period, when they're supporting, by all accounts, a kick ass album.

If that doesn't happen, hey, it was a fun ride. At least I can say I came around places like this as a fan of something I believed in and have no regrets. One day, the 'negs' that have religiously come here to bash the band will look back and realize how much of their precious lives they pissed away... if they turn out to have a life one day.

No spin there, sir.

:rolleyes:

Agree with you dude!!

And about my wishes for 2007....hm..I just wish that everything´s ok in GNRland :heart:

Edited by November_rain

chinese democracy released

a one on one interview with axl

no more finck bashers-he's staying so :fuckyou:

2 guitarists (no more bumblefoot-fortus, finck and the occassional appearance of izzy is perfect :) )

the return of the dizzy reed "garden of eden dance"

and a motherfucking oz tour!!! rock3