Axl really does put 110% into his shows...

Axl_morris

Look at how much he is sweating. I noticed this before when I seen him live as well. Although most pictures of him live, especially the professional ones don't really show it.

Axl2.jpg

With all the fat jokes, I think Axl has the last laugh if he is sweating like this every second night, he must be fit as fuck. :unsure:

Look at how much he is sweating. I noticed this before when I seen him live as well. Although most pictures of him live, especially the professional ones don't really show it.

Axl2.jpg

With all the fat jokes, I think Axl has the last laugh if he is sweating like this every second night, he must be fit as fuck. :unsure:

axl really needs a break from all this

his throat is red as fuck

he might blow his voice out later next year

I think he will slow down a bit in Chinese Democracy. All people must realize that he put his body into such a stress (on the AFD - UYI era), due to drugs, and the effort he was doinf during concerts, I have never seen any other guy running kilometers night after night like he did. Now he is probably paying for all that stress, althought I think he is in good condition. We have the example of Bach, the didn't put himself into such stress and he looks fresher now. Axl is one of hose guys that REALLY took it to the LIMIT rock3

Axl2.jpg

:shocked::blink:

At this year's Baltimore show, Axl's nose was all red and he kept having to blow it all night - so he was sick (or had snorted something rough) and still played through it. In addition to that, they paid tens of thousands of dollars to extend the city curfew. GN'R definitely go above and beyond for the fans.

that why we pay to see shows when theres no album cause there fucking good :):):)

Well said, the album will be great, but GNR just puts on a great show. With all the complaining and whining about who is good/isnt, bottom line Axl leaves it on the field, and that will always be worth the price of admission in my opinion.

rock1

axl really needs a break from all this

his throat is red as fuck

he might blow his voice out later next year

His throat is red?

You mean his Neck.

;)

Red.

Neck.

Hmm.

If he gave 110% in other things, oh lets say some Album or being more Open with the Fans than I might give him a Gatorade but knowing Axl he will want the expensive water that has more Electrolites.

:P