Over/Under on official update

GunnerRose

I'm not sure about a specific date, but if we haven't heard anything by late January, you can kiss the month of March goodbye.

Personally, I'm not believing anything until Universal announces they have the album. CD doesn't exist until it is in the hands of Universal.

Actually, Axl himself said it takes 8 weeks from the time the album is turned over to the record comapny to release the album. By that measuring stick, the complete album needs to be turned over to the record company by January 9, 2007 to make the March 6, 2007 release date.

I think Axl should update us on january 10, 2007 in regard to this. That is the time to let the fans know they are still on schedule or are falling behind schedule. That would be the earliest possible time to let us know and the new and improved communicating Axl should do it at the earliest possible time IMO.

Don't count on an update that early though...

Agreed, don't hype up any date, cause you'll end up dissapointed.

Don't see why Axl would announce anything 8 weeks before anything is about to happen.

The next official statement i think will include a official releasedate, i'm thinking mid February with a late March release.

Actually, Axl himself said it takes 8 weeks from the time the album is turned over to the record comapny to release the album. By that measuring stick, the complete album needs to be turned over to the record company by January 9, 2007 to make the March 6, 2007 release date.

yeah that's pretty much what he said (the topic starter) only he said January 8... not much different but yeah I really hope there will be some updates in Jan. and we would get an official release date, that would be nice once in a while

I think Axl should update us on january 10, 2007 in regard to this. That is the time to let the fans know they are still on schedule or are falling behind schedule. That would be the earliest possible time to let us know and the new and improved communicating Axl should do it at the earliest possible time IMO.

:laugh:

...I hope you're right :)