Gangstas Paradise

Guest Metatron

Guest Jack_the_ripper

The beat to this song, gives me chills every single time, it's one of greatest beats I have personally heard. With the choir and such, just wow... However, Coolio's rapping is adequate at best. There's also a version by 2pac, but haven't heard it, has anyone?

great song.wasn't it also a soundtrack on some kickass movie?

rap songs around that era are the only ones i can stand. after that everything got too much about image and being "gangster".

Oh god, I am getting old! I've seen the movie at the cinema and remember all the lyrics of the song! :)

rap songs around that era are the only ones i can stand. after that everything got too much about image and being "gangster".

Oh god, I am getting old! I've seen the movie at the cinema and remember all the lyrics of the song! :)

i remember renting it when it came out on video and i'm only 16 now! so don't worry :P

i must have been around 6 or 7 :unsure: i'm going to rent it again now ^_^

The beat to this song, gives me chills every single time, it's one of greatest beats I have personally heard. With the choir and such, just wow... However, Coolio's rapping is adequate at best. There's also a version by 2pac, but haven't heard it, has anyone?

he stole from Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder and yes OI like Wierd Al's Amish Paradise. Authough this song is cool too. Does Coolio sing the chorus aswell on Gangsta's Paradise?

he stole from Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder and yes OI like Wierd Al's Amish Paradise. Authough this song is cool too. Does Coolio sing the chorus aswell on Gangsta's Paradise?

Nah that was a rapper called Large Variety. aka L.V.

People wank on about 50 cent being shot nine times but LV was shot nine times at close range. Still a knob though.

Guest knerken

I prefer Pastime Paradise.

i remember renting it when it came out on video and i'm only 16 now! so don't worry :P

i must have been around 6 or 7 :unsure: i'm going to rent it again now ^_^

You mean your parents had rent it and you watced it! :P

Thank for the courage, I must stop get worried about my age. Oh god, I think I'm going to kill myself when the first wrinkle appears!